Indivior - INDV

This company makes pharmaceutical products used to treat people with opioid addictions and mental illnesses.

Talk of this leaving LSE and listing in the US.

It’s on my watchlist and was a purchase target next month.

If the ‘transfer’ goes ahead, I believe any shares bought on LSE will still be tradeable - is that right? Might there be a share swap from £ to $US?

Can anyone elaborate as to exactly what is happening currently with these shares?

As was announced last week, it has been decided to consolidate these shares, from today you will be issued 1 share for every 5 that you hold, as a result the nominal value will increase. Unfortunately it looks like they have revalued prior to reducing our share holding and so it looks like the shares have sky rocketed in price. No doubt this will be adjusted shortly. These shares cannot be currently treated today due to the changeover. You should have had a communication in this

1 Like

Thanks Chris, was expecting my holding to reduce but got a huge surprise this morning.

If you did buy in last year you would have a pretty little profit now🤞

Unfortunately I didn’t buy in.

Wounded :confused: do you think its worth getting in now? ive had it on me watch list for a while now

I’ve not really looked closely enough at it recently. My portfolio is pretty much settled for the time being, barring any major changes/shocks/surprises.
It’s still on my watchlist; maybe something for the new financial year.

I came here to say I’m optimistic about this stock as a medium term pick - now the US legal issues are resolved, the cash flow looks great.

This was in the Telegraph last week under an article about UK stocks being undervalued relative to US:

“Morgan Stanley’s top stock picks in the UK with the most attractive bull-bear price target skew include BAE Systems Plc, Ashtead Group Plc, 3i Group Plc, BP Plc, Smith & Nephew Plc, Haleon Plc, Prudential Plc, Rio Tinto Plc, AstraZeneca Plc, Indivior Plc, Segro Plc and SSE Plc.”