Desktop Metal ($DM)

@Newbie Bargain buy time? This company has big plans.

1 Like

Out of powder! Itā€™s been buying the dip, buying the dip, buying the dip - across the board.

I should hope so.

1 Like

Desktop metal is 10 bagger within a decade. Q1 revenue of $11.3 million, $59.1 million net Loss and 2021 guidance helped the short sellers screaming:ā€œdesktop metal is valued 35x earningsā€. All desktop metal needs to do is hit 250 million revenue and the whole overvaluation argument goes out the window and desktop metal train starts moving very fast.

1 Like

@Newbie From what Iā€™ve seen most of the 3D printing companies seem to be down.

1 Like

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/desktop-health-announces-ce-mark-070000459.html

1 Like
1 Like

Under $10 :rotating_light::rotating_light: Made this one of my biggest holdings today

1 Like

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bostonglobe.com/2021/08/11/business/desktop-metal-buys-3d-printing-rival-575-million/%3FoutputType=amp

3 Likes

DM share price continues to drop. Iā€™m wondering if itā€™s because the company keeps on spending at the moment, acquiring other 3D manufacturing specialities and competitors. Should put DM in a better position for the future though.

Painful month, if you believe in the sector long term the recent acquisitions have all been positive, even if it knocks WS confidence in the short term. Market just wants to see profitability and strong balance sheets at the moment. Hence the performance of the Russel 2000 index.

1 Like

and this is just one account.

:fearful: Iā€™m currently 29% down. I thought that was bad. So, I bought more.

1 Like
1 Like

Brick by brick

1 Like

DM have bought about 6 other companies to date. The stock market seems not to like DM spending money on new acquisitions but itā€™s building for the future.

Sep 17

Desktop Metal And ExOne: Opportunities For Higher Growth And Bottom Line Improvement

• Desktop Metal has been on an acquisition spree with the ExOne deal beating them all in size.
  • High sequential growth provides evidence that the company has rapidly integrated acquisitions and benefitted from associated customer additions.
  • With ExOne, there should be synergies spanning across product sales, R&D, and manufacturing.
  • There is a lot of potential for growth and longer-term bottom-line improvement opportunities, but this will also depend on managementā€™s execution.
  • Even with high valuation metrics, but after having been shunned by the market, Desktop Metal is a buy as it is one step nearer to making 3D printing widely available as an alternative to other manufacturing techniques.
  • SimplyWallSt.

Simply WallSt has the Share price vs. Fair value at 88.8% undervalued at this point.

Future projections are likely to be considerably optimistic, especially with the supply chain issues globally. But, Iā€™d like to see if anyone can beat that Simply WallSt metric on a listed company

1 Like

Id take SimplyWallSt with a pinch of salt! I do have some DM though, and will be holding long-term. Itā€™s still very very early here.

1 Like