Trine Acquisition Corp (TRNE) - SPAC for Desktop Metal (DM) _ Share Chat

Would be good to list this. This is a SPAC that plans to merge with Desktop Metal - 3D Metal printing/Additive Manufacturing company. Excited about 3D printing as a future technology.

Desktop Metal took a large investment from Ford and Ford use them in development and small scale production parts currently.

https://www.3dprintingmedia.network/desktop-metal-3d-printers-populate-fords-factory-of-the-future/

1 Like

Investor presentation deck here https://www.desktopmetal.com/uploads/Desktop-Metal-Investor-Presentation.pdf

E1106: Desktop Metal's Ric Fulop shares insights from taking two companies public, IPO vs. SPAC - YouTube Interesting interview with Desktop Metal founder - Ric Fulop discussing the SPAC. I will for sure be investing.

1 Like

Looks good, according to one of the ARK analysts Tasha Keeney Exone does something similar and is already listed with a market cap ~200m. But ARK is invested in Exone so hardly unbiased.

3 Likes

Is this SPAC being added?? If so, any idea when?

2 Likes

Are there any plans to add this please?

1 Like

Absolutely. We are on it.

4 Likes

Thank you Viktor :+1:

1 Like

Any more news on this one ?

2 Likes

Are FT waiting for the merger to complete next week before listing?

1 Like

Trine is having its merger vote coming Tuesday and should start trading as Desktop Metal come Thursday. I’m expecting(hoping) it performs similar to Luminar did in the week gone.

1 Like

Any update on adding $DM?

3 Likes

Would be great to see Desktop Metal on Freetrade.

1 Like

Please add desktop metal

Thanks
Steve

1 Like

Would also love to add this to my ISA.

1 Like

We’re all on the same page :wink:

Yes, please add Desktop Metal.

1 Like

Good one Badger

1 Like

Would like to see $DM too…

1 Like

Please add desktop metal

Thanks
Steve

1 Like

Another stock Chamath Palihapitiya co-led the PIPE on. Merger with desktop metals was announced. I’m following Chamath on many of his investments. Would be great to see this on the platform.

2 Likes