ECR Minerals - ECR

I’m in - high risk high reward, think I have around 50k shares. Lots of news expected as you say.

1 Like

100% :slight_smile: Both licenses will add an enormous amount of value to the market cap

1 Like

Yes! Got a position which I’d like to build on but looking for any dips over the next few weeks (most likely driven by warrant selling and traders impatient on no JV news).

Whilst I’m happy that CB is holding out for a good deal for ECR, I’m also hoping he gets Creswick signed sooner rather than later given the amount of exploring going on in Aus (and other opps for potential JV partners) atm.

That would take the pressure off then and he can drill Ballieston to his hearts content :joy:

2 Likes

Very interesting interview put out today.

I thought Shenyang were just going to sell shares via the market but very pleased to see that they look to be here for the long run and offered to help and can supply equipment to get a mine into production.

JV negotiations are awaiting some info from a govt department and now it’s just about sorting out legals. Very promising.

Looking forward to what’s coming next.

Has there been any news ?

Visible mineralisation from the diamond drill cores from their Ballieston license (which they’re drilling themselves), expect assay results in the next couple of weeks.
He hinted that he would expect the grades to be very very good (15g/t good :flushed:).
CB also alluded to a JV being close for the Creswick license but take with a pinch of salt as he’s been making comments like this for months.

2 Likes

Newbie here lol! I’ve been looking at these for awhile now but still so unsure if to invest… any suggestions or information will be much appreciated! Thank you…

1 Like

Of everything on the market at its current sp, I can’t find anything with the potential of ecr minerals.

A £500 million market cap would give it a SP of roughly 57p

Current sp ? 3.6p

With its two projects ongoing, I believe ecr minerals can fully surpass that number in 18 months. So much gold in the ground there with an influx of rocketing news on the horizon.

Buy in :slight_smile: quick.

4 Likes

Won’t let me buy today ? Order keeps being rejected ?? Any idea why please

It’s because its super volatile. Try smaller chunks and using limit orders in tandem with e.g. Yahoo finance so you know you’re matching the current bid.

Yahoo finance is 15mins delayed for LSE - I use the ADVFN app to check latest trades for the spread (otherwise you can see from Google prices the latest price paid).

Thanks fellers. Got in now. Good luck all.

This stock is whack. Jokers.

What’s happened in the last 18 days?

Give it more than 18 days… I sat on a 30-40% loss for about 5 months last year before seeing an 80% gain.

The whole precious metals explorers and miners markets are down, for now.

3 Likes

Thanks MrChew…why do you think they are all down at the minute ? Do you see a recovery for the said industries ? I’ll hold all my shares until Christmas regardless. Thank you.

Gold price peaked in August 2020. The decline since then will impact miners directly, while explorers are more loosely correlated to the gold price.
All conjecture, but i think precious metals lost favour with investors as the vaccine news started to ramp up, with money moving into the hospitality/travel sector with the expectation of everything returning to normal.
I also think Bitcoin has played a role in golds decline but to what extent I do not know.
Lots of commentators calling this the start of a precious metals super cycle… if this turns out to be the case then I can see explorers and miners alike all doing extremely well!

4 Likes

Thanks for that l. I’ve not a clue, and not a big investor at all. Just trying my luck I guess. I can sit on the shares ( good or bad ) for a while. Your advice an opinions are most welcome as is your knowledge. Good guy.