Eurasia Mining - EUA - Share Chat

Is it a large debt/bond issue?
What interest do they pay?

They must be quite leveraged, with a market cap of under 40 billion GBP if they issue that amont of debt yearly.

1 Like

Strict quarantine but no Russian travel ban at that particular point, you would hope a 2 week stay in a hotel on return wouldnā€™t delay a billion dollar deal.

I thought that too when I first read it. Iā€™m reading now that itā€™s not always the full $15B issued and itā€™s hard to find out how much exactly was bought up in previous years. Hereā€™s the RNS:

1 Like

Just reading the offering circular and the terms of the debt will vary depending on what is agreed with each purchaser - could be fixed/floating rates.

1 Like

Another positive rns, would expect this to pop higher tomorrow.

Wonder if they will sell everything or hold onto some of the assets and give a nice dividend instead?

3 Likes

Not THE rns we are all waiting for but a great one nevertheless by the looks of it. Monday should be interesting

3 Likes

104Moz Platinum Equivalent :exploding_head:

Thatā€™s just insane, confusing to the FSP, but insane!

3 Likes

Does this JV mean that thereā€™ll be no FSP?

Not familiar with how itā€™ll work.

It isnā€™t part of it yet and shouldnā€™t mean it wonā€™t go ahead, although it could be included in the final deal or kept if the company only sells part of its assets.

In the RNS they mention:

ā€œFurthermore, we look forward to working with Rosgeo, a global company with renowned proficient technical capabilities and the best partner we could have in Russia, as we are making progress on the strategic options available to the Company.ā€

1 Like

Thanks Jimmy.

Just think itā€™s unusual to go into a JV when in the process of a FSP.

Again, not experienced in this, so maybe it is a very normal thing. :joy:

Well EUA likes surprising us with updates no-one saw coming :joy:

• Eurasia Japan has been set up and will be run by the new NED. An unnamed Japanese company with $21B Revenue interested in JV over new assets.

• EGM on 28th April to approve a rights issue.

• FSP progressing.

5 Likes

Hookedinvestingā€™s post summarises the main points :smiley: , nonetheless here is the the link in case anyone is interested:

1 Like

The catalyst for future share price appreciation?

2 Likes

Almost 10 months of sale processā€¦ :space_invader:

The sell off today in the rns by anders was apparently to fund a house he is buying, heā€™s still got a big holding (according to them lse forum)

One of the strangest stocks Iā€™ve seen, constant good news yet its dips every time they get good news. Hopefully sale comes through sooner than later now

3 Likes

Interesting RNS, Iā€™m reading that it means they arenā€™t being taken over so not selling the whole company, but they are going to sell the assets instead (and we get a nice dividend)?

2 Likes

Good RNS in my view but no idea how the market is going to react tomorrow morning :no_mouth:

Iā€™m guessing weā€™ll have more news soon, but if I was to guess Iā€™d say MT, WK & Rosgeo assets to be sold leaving only a few small licences/interests.

Look like partial sale of assets, a special dividend and crack on with the JV. Sale of assets will finance the operational cost of the JV. So I fully expect a dividend and keep my shares. Win all round

2 Likes

A special dividend Ā£1+ for MT & WK and continuing the Rosgeo JV would be the perfect outcome for me.

3 Likes

I donā€™t see why anyone paying the equivalent of 1 pound a share for the resources when they probably could buy the whole company for less!