Eurasia Mining - EUA - Share Chat

The resources are the only part of the company that has any value - If MT, WK & Rosgeo JV assets are sold, what’s left is not much more than a shell company.

Buying the company outright may not be the preferred solution for the buyer, when you can cherry pick the assets instead.

How big a “significant dividend” is, I hope we find out soon :eyes: but I don’t feel £1 is unthinkable. My calculations are above. Keen to see yours?

I don’t have an alternative set of calculations, I just don’t undertand why they would pay that much (more than 1 GBP) for the resources whenit would seem like they could buy the whole company for less.

The only reason I see for a potential buyer to pay more is if the largest shareholders have already signalled to the buyer that they would not be willing to sell their stake in Eurasia Mining for less than a similar amount. This could be the case.

Under the FSP rules, interested parties must sign an NDA + they can’t purchase shares on the market. That covers all of the data on MT (where most of the value is) which stops companies trying to buy up shares on the open market.

Eurasia also has really high BOD ownership, in particular Dmitry S who holds enough shares to block any takeover.

I get what you’re saying though, the share price today shows the market completely disagrees. I hope we find out soon :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I just hope payday comes soon!

If a dividend is given will it be put in too the freetrade account?

Yep!

Saw a tweet from ACF who have produced an updated valuation report https://twitter.com/acfer01/status/1395265556396261382?s=21

3 Likes

Alongside the $20M raise announced today as well.

This is feeling very close to me, I’m expecting news in the next few weeks!

Maybe, however looking at the other side of the coin if they were closing to making a very large sale, why would they be issueing new shares and warrants?

They’d probably just wait until the sale. Also, share price would go up after the sale and they’d dilute shareholders less (if they still decided to issue shares). In addition, if the sale was immient, a bank would likely lend them the money in advance.

I have invested in Eurasia, but I don’t think that the shares issue increases the likelihood of a sale being soon.
Also, don’t take any of this personally, I hope the share price rises like crazy in the coming months, but I just want to show another possible side to the story, which is that there might not be a sale, or maybe not soon.

I’m not saying that the raise means a sale is more likely - just that it feels like we are getting very close to news one way or another.

Obviously I hope/think it’s good news :grin:

It’s worth listening to this, 34-37mins in. John Meyer speaking is from SP Angel, Eurasia’s NOMAD.

2 Likes

No idea if the link is showing above :no_mouth:

Here’s what I found on twitter

3 Likes

I can’t see the link but I can see the image on you post just after. :slight_smile:

Does anyone have ay idea of Eurasia’s possible All In Sustaining Costs (AISC) per ounce? :smiley:

Does anyone remember if EUA has announced any tentative AISC?
Is there a way of estimating it?

Looking through the posts I found this interesting valuation from @hookedinvesting which I guess assumes that the profit margin over the price of Palladium is 15%, but I haven’t see any AISCs mentioned aywhere, so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas. I don’t remember it being mentioned on the RNSs and I can’t find it on their website.

Its reported as $325/Oz which makes its very economical to mine compared to other big PGM deposits in South Africa and Russia.

2 Likes

Huge gains today :stuck_out_tongue: Up 32% already.

3 Likes

New to this 1.going to do a small amount and see what happens :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve said this multiple times and I’ll likely say it a few more :joy:…but it feels close to asset sale news now!

Yesterday’s RNS was fantastic, very well written and informative. I particularly liked the line where they mention ‘finishing’ their work in the region :eyes:

Lots of news to come, whether it’s the JORC at Nyud or the DFS at MT, I’m confident one of these will be the trigger we have been waiting for.

7 Likes

Classic example that if you just hold on to your shares you will profit - the only losses I have ever made while investing is when I sell my shares.

4 Likes

Another 29% rise today. 143% over last 7 days :star_struck:

ACF has a new report too…

£1 for just MT, £2.50+ if you include Rosgeo JV :eyes:

6 Likes

Any idea why it crashed 60% today, and recovered just as fast?