Eurasia Mining - EUA - Share Chat

It didn’t happen so I think it’s an error in Freetrade’s graph.

I’d love to know how Simply Wall St come by their ‘fair value’ estimates. Something weird in the algorithm because they have EUA’s fair trading price at almost £50!
I think there is potential for a good return at this price, but I’m not sure how it would ever get close to that amount.

So looks like Eurasia Mining is crashing and burning!

Thoughts?

https://www.lse.co.uk/news/EUA/eurasia-mining-raises-gbp11-million-to-fund-rosgeo-joint-venture-hjk635bkelfdxxz.html

https://www.lse.co.uk/rns/EUA/placement-of-us15m-at-26p-for-rosgeo-jv-big9g0v2pc4kr61.html

I’m holding my shares, hopeful of some big news on the horizon. I don’t think it’s crashing and burning, just giving the opportunity to buy more at a lower price!

Not financial advice, obviously. But I am hopeful for the EUA future and am certainly not selling myself short by getting out now.

5 Likes

Cheers, that’s interesting.

I’m not selling either, my exposure is not huge so OK to take the hit.

1 Like

The mining sector getting hammered as a whole too, so not EUA specific.

3 Likes

Nothings changed for me, just got to wait for asset sale news.

Today’s RNS implies they are selling MT and mining the Rosgeo JV - but that could just be a negotiating tactic to get someone to pay more for Rosgeo. I think MT sale is agreed at this point though.

1 Like

RNS out a few minutes ago.

3 Likes

Any thoughts on big movements come Monday due to RNS?

Should be tracking up nicely now, with a decent payout at the next big RNS (which may even be Monday AM). If I get chance I will be buying more on Monday.

Positive RNS after-hours today! I need to find some cash to top up some more if the price stays around the current amount much longer

3 Likes

It’s just the interim, so nothing special would say

It is just the interim but it does have some interesting information (more than one interested party?). We will see what comes of future RNS’s with more concrete info. The price isn’t going to rocket on the back of the interim but I do think it’s positive

2 Likes

Finally RNS update on potential sale:

5 Likes

Going in the right direction now :joy:

3 Likes

It’s about time. I’m long in this one, couple of years should be over £1

3 Likes

Another update: An additional exploration license for an area has appeared on Russian gov’t websites. Also the EUA board of directors will be attending a conference in Russia in the coming week which will be streamed on Youtube. Why get the whole board together? Because something big is going to be in the public domain to talk about, of course!

Well, that’s the theory… and the share price has bumped up 15% so far today on the news :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing this! Very excited for next Monday

1 Like

Bed get buying more then is say!