Eurasia Mining - EUA - Share Chat

I don’t think I’ll sell until it has reached conclusion.

It’s definitely a frustrating wait… I have been targeting/guessing end of October since we got the Last update. If we reach the end of November and we still haven’t had confirmation of a recommended bid, then I’ll be concerned.

4 Likes

I’m also holding until something is announced. Frustrating that it’s taking so long, but patience is needed and will hopefully be paid off

3 Likes

Up over 10.26% for the day back to 31/32p, looking good for a continued rise tomorrow :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yes but the point is whether they sell or don’t sell… at some point…
I don’t think the company is actually working for making profit in a long term scenario.

hello im not sure if this is the right category. so i got some stock of Eurasia back in Nov and havent looked at them till today and they are suspended does anyone have any information on this subject

https://community.freetrade.io/t/deep-dive-eurasia-mining/16374/87

Lots of info here

1 Like

Great climb today up 22% after the buys in auction at close!

There are some people guessing that NN will announce they have agreed to buy EUA at their Capital Markets Day tomorrow.

NN were very likely involved in the FSP at some stage … but it’s just a theory for now and we haven’t got long to wait to find out :crossed_fingers:

There was also a lot of fund buying today which was likely a big part of the rise!

4 Likes

Yeah likely the funds I think as this and ggp both went in today and climbed up. Not complaining though, but not selling yet either

1 Like

There’s certainly a lot of people looking at NN tomorrow. There have been wild speculations of SP from 50p- 350p - fingers crossed. It may not conclude tomorrow, there may be a JV… very interesting. This is one of the first shares I ever bought so it’s exciting to watch this process

3 Likes

Form 2.9 issued this morning is a great indicator we are getting close!

Form 8.5 confirms BlackRock has just bought 32M shares at 38p.

Excited!

6 Likes

2.9 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NUMBERS OF RELEVANT
SECURITIES IN ISSUE
When an offer period begins, the offeree company must announce,
as soon as possible and in any case by 7.15 am on the next business
day, details of all classes of relevant securities issued by the company,
together with the numbers of such securities in issue. An offeror or
publicly identified potential offeror must also announce the same details
relating to its relevant securities as soon as possible and in any case
by 7.15 am on the business day following any announcement identifying
it as an offeror or potential offeror, unless it has stated that its offer is
likely to be solely in cash.

1 Like

Didn’t BlackRock purchase £12M yesterday?

Eurasia Mining PLC says it expects final definitive feasibility study approval this month (proactiveinvestors.co.uk)

Imho, not a very good new.

Is there any concrete evidence that someone is buying Eurasia Mining?

No, not at the moment…

I didn’t see the RNS as positive or negative - it felt slightly irrelevant to the FSP as WK will be a small part of any valuation.

I do feel that with the 2.9 yesterday and now the DFS update today, that EUA are getting all their ducks in line ahead of a big announcement.

But absolutely no guarantees at this stage!

Things are getting tricky… :space_invader:
Eurasia Mining should be more transparent.

Nothings concrete until contracts are signed, after which there will be an rns. All we know at the moment is that they are in a formal sale process.

You won’t hear too much else until negotiations end.

But they will continue to run the business as normal

I think their usual business is not worth the price. It would be just a speculative bubble.

If the sale was cancelled there would be a sharp drop followed by a more gradual rise to the current levels and beyond as they started mining and getting the profits that any potential buyer would be paying up from in a takeover

1 Like

What has changed in their fundamentals compared to the 2014-2019 period? And why it experienced another bubble in 2000?