☑[Feature Request 🔧] Autopilot 🤖 (Automatic investment)

I can not handle how useful and appealing this feature actually is. The time saved omg. Looks awesome.

2 Likes

I agree, this feature would be great and I would more likely invest regularly if this were a feature.

1 Like

Me to,it’s a no brainier. Another share dealing company has it and it is magnificent. I am desperate for this to be available on Freetrade. I am so tempted to go with the other share dealing site and I would have by now except I have invested in Freetrade and I am trying to stay loyal “In the face of adversity”

1 Like

^this.

As above, really… can we please have a way to automatically invest a set amount of money on a monthly or weekly basis?

And yes, I know I can set up a standing order, but what I really need is the ability to have that automatically invested into stocks or funds or my choosing.

This is basic functionality in many other investment platforms, including Hargreaves Lansdown which I left to join freetrade.

Love what you guys do, this would just make it that little bit sweeter!

Joe

1 Like
2 Likes

Adam Dodds also said it was the feature he most wanted on the app. So it can’t be too far down the road.

4 Likes

Do we know how far away Autoinvest/Pies are in the roadmap. For me, think that would be the game changer that would shift me to Plus, as could subdivide ISA into sections for additional investment for kids (post-JISA) and wife (saving additional costs of her opening a separate SIPP)

4 Likes

Pie-style investment & auto-invest is the game changer for FreeTrade. They will know this now.

Come on FreeTrade don’t make the mistakes Monzo are making with their plus. CREATE YOUR VERSION OF PIE INVESTING & AUTO-ALLOCATION. Do not make the mistake that many other companies do. We want this.

10 Likes

Auto invest :airplane:

2 Likes

Hi Joe, welcome to the forum!

I’ve merged your request onto this original thread.

We know how highly requested it is — including from @adam and @Viktor! — and we will build it.

There are just a number of other priorities in the short term.

Stay tuned.

2 Likes

Have you considered the name: Autopielot?

7 Likes

Please don’t. :eyes:

What Tony said :wink:

I did think ‘Autotrade’ but I’m not sure how that would work either :oncoming_automobile:

2 Likes

I think they have to get over certain obstacles before they get to auto-invest, they need to get UK fractionals and also would need to have fractionals for other exchanges like EU stocks. I think once they’ve figured these out they’ll be able to get moving on AutoInvest.

3 Likes

+1 for autopilot :wink:

5 Likes

Any news on AUTOPIELOT

2 Likes

Would love to see some sort of update too

1 Like

Yeah this would be great feature
Especially for the sipps starting soon

2 Likes

It’s no longer on their public roadmap from what i can tell.