☑[Feature Request 🔧] Autopilot 🤖 (Automatic investment)

No, they don’t

1 Like

This is extremely disappointing.

1 Like

Any updates on this feature @Viktor been a long time.

1 Like

any updates on this?

2 Likes

An option to have dividends auto reinvested

3 Likes

There’s already a thread for this

1 Like

Any updates on incorporating DRIP into the app experience?! This will certainly be a long time coming…

1 Like

Any update on this?

1 Like

Yh - It been quite some time now, its there any update on it

1 Like

This would be a great feature to have. Any update on this?

2 Likes

Hi

As a long(er) term value investor (as opposed to trader), I am keen to streamline investment activity so that every month/week/day transactions are executed automatically allocated to selected shares in the portfolio. Can this feature be added to your platform?

Many thanks

1 Like

A toggle option to automatically reinvest dividends in the dividend paying stock

1 Like

One day this will come :frowning: - I guess fractional UK ETF’s and Stocks is the big hold up here?

1 Like

I hope they can deliver this feature this year but seems very unlikely

HL do this without fractionals, It just buys as many full shares as it can. If it can’t afford a share the money builds up until it can.

It would be far better with fractionals, but it’s not impossible without

4 Likes

I recommend having an occasional look at the Freetrade careers section, the closest we have to a roadmap. :wink:

1 Like

Does anyone think that an option for the dividend payment to be automatically reinvested is a good idea? Compund interest and all that…

Hi @BentheMann

Firstly welcome to the community :ocean:

This is already a thread for this topic here ☑[Feature Request 🔧] Autopilot 🤖 (Automatic investment) - #81 by BentheMann

It’s a feature that will come but requires fraction UK shares to be shipped first. It’ll be called Autopilot

1 Like

Hello @NeilB

Thank you for the introduction and welcome and for highlighting this. Do you know when autopilot intends to go live?

All the best,

Ben

1 Like