[Feature Request 🔧] Cryptocurrency support

Binance is under investigation :face_with_monocle:

Microstrategy buying the dip

Reminder to anybody that used or uses the Brave rewards browser. Apple stopped the rewards on the iPhone for breach reasons.

I just QR coded my brave rewards BAT tokens to the desktop version, thinking they had been lost when the update happened in December 2020, to find that i had around 146 BAT which had gone up like 600%.

Managed to transfer it from Brave rewards into an Uphold wallet then send to my bank account. (Thanks to 4 youtube videos).

So for using the Brave browser to surf the internet and receive BAT currency in return, I then made a 600% return in value on top of that reward.

Free is a great incentive.

4 Likes

1 Like

9 Likes

Financial Times: Tether says its reserves are backed by cash to the tune of . . . 2.9%

Forbes: Tether (Finally) Releases Breakdown Of Its $42 Billion In Crypto Reserves

The Financial Times article is the better out of the 2 articles but it’s less accessible of the 2.

These Twitter threads are also worth checking out

4 Likes

The tether argument has been done to death so many times, I just don’t see that having an impact on sentiment.

1 Like

2 Likes

He probably did it before he started this whole situation. Only a fool would speak ill of his own investment without having sold it before.

1 Like

Surely Musk made the 1.5B dollar bitcoin play, with the exit strategy in mind that if the bet worked out to sellout he could always use the pre-made excuse of ‘the environment’.

When really it’s a great timed play that worked out.

1 Like

How did no-one think of this before?? Oh wait…

Fully expecting the Tesla/Dogecoin announcement now :joy:

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nasty day capping off a horrible week for cryptocurrencies. Mark Cuban has a take on what’s happening

love this channel

1 Like

On the way back up!

anyone into nano?

1 Like