[Feature Request 🔧] Multiple Portfolios

Can you give any update on this? Is this in the pipeline? Time frame?

1 Like

We don’t have a timeframe for these at the moment but keep an eye on the roadmap & we’ll add this to it if / when they (or an alternative solution) are in the works.

2 Likes

I think there is an opportunity to have multiple pots under the one ISA wrapper. This would support scenarios where saving for multiple things over a long period of time. i.e. a pot for each child as well as a personal pot.

This is something Nutmeg offer as per the attached image from their site.

7 Likes

So do you mean having a few portfolios under the main ISA?

1 Like

I’d love this as a way of basically having junior ISA’s in my account for the kids; as well as separating my long term growth investments from a pot that are there purely for dividends

2 Likes

This reminds me of [Feature Request 🔧] Pots or Investment Buckets 💰 🪣 and ”stock collections within the discovery toolbar. Think collections such as ‘female CEOs’ or ‘electric car companies” from Meet Freetrade, The Challenger Stockbroker Launching Its Android App Today

1 Like

Hey @CS86 :wave:

This is a cool suggestion, and a nice visualisation by Nutmeg. As @saf mentioned, it very much resembles the topic that has already been created so I merged the two to consolidate the votes and avoid duplication :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes exactly all under the one ISA

1 Like

Thank you for merging @Vlad

3 Likes

Hope this different pots/portfolio idea gets added to the roadmap soon! I don’t really want to have a use a different platform to keep my ETFs separate from my other shares.

Do love all the other updates that are happening though. Keep up the great work.

5 Likes

Hi,

I would like to have the ability to group different stocks into portfolios for each user. Example: I might have a tech portfolio I call Portfolio A. Portfolio B is a balanced portfolio with a lot of different asset classes. For Portfolio C might be a dividend portfolio. It would be nice to be able to group these at the user’s choice. And show portfolio % gain and loss for time periods. As well as showing the percentage that stock makes up that portfolio it resides in.

I understand there could be some overlap of stocks so some thought would have to go into this to keep it from being messy. Any idea if this is in the pipeline anyone or something similar?

I’m unfortunately based in Ireland so my knowledge of the app itself is very basic

4 Likes

Been nearly a year since this was first suggested and looking at the ideas board this is one of the more voted for ideas. Can we please get this on the teams radar to consider for the roadmap?

3 Likes

I really like this idea and would use it instantly, I already have a variety of ideas I’d like to try out.

Anything from the team on this?

2 Likes

I would love this to be added and since it hasn’t been updated since August last year I figured it was worth prompting for debate/update again

4 Likes

I’d love the ability to have different portfolios attached to my account with separate charts for each.

3 Likes

Just gave feedback to impliment this very idea, I hope they have a look at it!

1 Like

Floating this up.

Starting to get to the point that I got a good portfolio of ETFs and shares, but the downside is that there’s a lot to scroll through.

I would really like to have the ability to split them up in portfolios, and then see the portfolio for each of them. Ideally, we could name the portfolios myself.

My strategy largely revolves around four buckets:

• ETFs - long hold, ride the market (eg iShares Global Clean Energy ETF)
  • Wide Moat - individual stocks with high quality, low value, high conviction (eg. Legal & General)
  • Momentum - individual stocks with high momentum, medium conviction (eg AMD)
  • Moon Shots - individual stocks that I quite literally bet on, can lose my shirt or see crazy returns (eg Ceres, Greatland, Bushveld, Versarien, etc)

Just an example of what I would value. Like other said, they would like to break their pots by sector, or by outcome (eg kids’ uni fund). Flexibility to name the pots yourself and allocate stocks is thus key.

8 Likes

I’d love this too. The ability to segment up my investments would be great!

2 Likes

I actually should rename my “Moon Shots” bucket to “CODF’s deep dive” bucket. :joy:

4 Likes

I’d like to see this as I currently use Freetrade for longer term investing and another broker for shorter term trading. Partially because the other broker allows limit orders and partially because I like to have my two strategies split into different views, so being able to have multiple accounts or ‘buckets’ would be helpful here.

1 Like