[Feature Request 🔧] Multiple Portfolios

Hi Mani (and others :wave:).

We know that people like to compartmentalise their portfolio and in future, this is something we will look to make easier in the app. I can’t give an ETA, but just know it is on our radar.

11 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Hi Greig,

Thanks for addressing my questions, much appreciated. I’ve got to say it’s quite a relief to know that this is on your radar and something that is being looked into… but you already know what I’m going to say next… giving this an ETA will bring the possibility to life and make it real… plus it gives us all something to look / work towards! I’m eagerly waiting for this feature (as are many others, I’m sure).

1 Like

Hey Mani. I understand but I can’t give a realistic ETA, unfortunately. When I have an update on this feature I’ll be sure to let this thread know, and reach out to involve you in some of the research. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

You’ve got yourself a deal! :handshake: Cheers Greig!

1 Like

I currently manage ISA’s and SIPP’s for my family via HL and Vanguard. Mostly this just goes into tracker funds but essentially I’m able to see the portfolio of others in my family so that I can manage their accounts and take advantage of the ISA allowance but legally it’s still in their name. I would be great to see FT add this.

I would love to have linked accounts for family
they are all trapped in HL until Ft allow this

R

1 Like