Freetrade down under 🇦🇺🇳🇿

Freetrade does not allow copy or social trading on the platform but does operate a chat room within the app itself .

Really? What’ve I been missing out on?

1 Like

I love Adam’s quote - “push into south Asian markets”

Freetrade are thinking global this is just the start🤩

8 Likes

The article goes on to quote Adam talking about how the forum is linked to within the app.

In the UK it charges £3 ($5.40) a month for a basic share trading account

?

Invest in my last Rolo :chocolate_bar:

“Second, as we kick-off our global expansion …”

We almost forgot to share our brand new Australia logo

33 Likes

Sam, will the referral scheme work if a UK user refers an Aus user?

2 Likes

Haha this should be on social :joy::joy:

1 Like

There’s a couple lines in the article that aren’t the clearest, hopefully they’ll get cleared up soon.

5 Likes

Love it.

All hail the Coriolis Effect: Coriolis Effect Simpsons - YouTube

The jobs for Aus are now back on the careers page.

I wonder if they’ve just competed a fresh raise to allow them to push forward on this front/additional expansion, and when they originally posted they hadn’t quite officially completed, hence the quick backtrack? :thinking:

Maybe I’m over thinking it…

Not yet, we may try to enable that in future though.

4 Likes

Very exciting. Fingers crossed for NZ add-on!! :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Love it :+1::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Would love it if freetrade got into Oz, I have a ton of family over there I can refer. (Ooodles of free shares for me)

Plus access to the Aussie stock market would be great as there are a few mining stocks I’d like to dabble in.

1 Like

Seeing as there must be a huge number of people in the UK with Aussie relatives, it would be nice to have this right from the start, because it would immediately give freetrade an early boost on numbers.

4 Likes

Agreed - I’m sure we’ve all got that Aussie mate who never came back from their backpacking :joy:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.