Freetrade: Investment Fees Calculator

Hi freetrade team.

Just seen the tweet about the freetrade pricing calculator which seems great and well made.

Haven’t seen a topic on it anywhere so far, so creating this one for others to be aware of the link below.

One thing I would say, is possibly it would be good to default to the GIA comparison. It was auto set to Plus on mine and also 5k which I just went with and for those just having a quick glance i think that’s what others would do to.

It actually came up as ii was cheaper and over the defaulted time horizon gave me the impression of comparatively high costs for a £5k investment.

Was interested in others thoughts too.

4 Likes

Thanks, @Wulfy, you beat me to it!

Hope you all find the calculator useful.

It comes courtesy of great work to build it by @Catrinel and @amysotheran.

Thanks for the feedback above, and everyone else, please do share any feedback or thoughts you have for us on it.

Read more about it here:

7 Likes

Sorry :pray:

Fortunate timing of looking at twitter :wink:

1 Like

Can you please put a date on thé table with costs? The pricing is subject to change

2 Likes

Good idea, we’ll see if we can do that. We do state in the footer that pricing is accurate as at 20 October, however, I can see that it would be useful inside the results table, too.

1 Like

Just to let you know that I’m getting a 404 error when trying to use the calculator

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.