Freetrade Investor Business Update

It will also be great if Freetrade could show some courtesy and answer the questions that you were asked prior to the last Crowdfunding round on this forum.

The questions relate to the ambiguous nature of the statements by Freetrade and Crowdcube about Crowdcube clawing 5% of any profit on investment. See for example Crowdfunding round seven, Wed 24th Nov 2021 🎉 - #810 by bitflip

Additionally, a new question is in any future call for investment will Freetrade still use Crowdcube or any platform that takes a cut of profits. My understanding is that Freetrade was fundamentally against these kind of practices (middlemen taking these cuts). I just want to know if Freetrade has now changed its position.

3 Likes

@Viktor Appreciate the response. Sending good vibes to you and the team for all the work that’s ongoing :rocket: :dart::fire:

13 Likes

Thanks Viktor, looking forward to the update :+1:t3:

JISA :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Hi Viktor,

As part of the update, please confirm you have started the approval process with FCA for Crypto.

It would be a disaster to see Freetrade get further wrist slapped by the FCA.

3 Likes

I’d be surprised if we see an IPO UNTIL 2025 at the earliest.

5 Likes

IMG_20220328_084250

11 Likes

15 Likes

My thoughts exactly. I had hoped it would be sent before the all office meeting today.

Speaking of which, I have a feeling that that is more of a celebration event than just a standard all office function… hopefully we hear shortly.

2 Likes

to celebrate what??

1 Like

:unicorn:

:man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

There’s an event for Freetrade employees?

There was an in app message about a team social from 5:30pm this evening.

4 Likes

Hopefully we will hear some news soon.

Be good to get an update on the next steps of the roadmap and new features/products in the pipeline

And of course the path to becoming a fully fledged, winged :unicorn: :grin:

You can look at company accounts etc here:

Surely they can’t send a big update tomorrow… on April 1st??

That would be udderly surprising!

2 Likes

6 Likes

12 Likes

Anyone read this Memorandum and Articles of Association :eyes: Too early for my brain