Freetrade New Stock Request Form

They normally add a few on Fridays with the odd monster batch of additions from time to time. I imagine there might be a slight delay this week given the fixes they’re having to implement though

2 Likes

I have no idea how to use that form, I’m a manual worker peasant i don’t do spreadsheets well!

I want to add STIC (going to be BARK).

Thanks

3 Likes
1 Like

It’s a form with two fields which is no different to entering your username and password to login to this forum.

Anyway, I have raised this in your behalf :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would love some ETFs
Ive put in requests for VanEcks SMH and GDIG

3 Likes

I put one in for GDIG a while back :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

We will keep going.

Now that the FX throttling is resolved, we will add all the stocks we can on this list.

We’ll give feedback if we can’t add something.

Give us a few days.

10 Likes

Legend :star_struck:

Any stocks that may be added? I know you guys were dealing with FX provider issues.

$VCVC be added please, gone public via merger with Rees Auto. Stock request form wouldn’t open?

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3657579-spac-10x-capital-venture-jumps-on-report-of-taking-ree-automotive-public

Any chance of GIK? I really like the look of Lightning eMotors in the current climate and it would be nice to get in ahead of the merger vote

With respect to the above posts, this thread isn’t supposed to be a thread for making requests. The team wants the form to be used. Posts asking for stocks to be added here likely won’t be seen/remembered. The form helps them keep everything in one place.

4 Likes

I’m sure this has been asked previously but couldn’t find an answer.
Where can I find an up to date version of this table?

Hi can we get EVE Sleep please? Thanks

Already there on Plus.

https://help.hatchinvest.nz/en/articles/3544767-can-i-request-a-company-or-etf-be-added-to-hatch

Found this from a NZ Drivewealth platform and thought it was a nice way to show what’s been asked for and what’s on the way.

1 Like

I’d like to request ideanomics(IDEX) and s&p 500 High dividend low volatility ETF (SPHD) please

1 Like

The link to the submit form needs to be somewhere accessible so members can easily make their requests as this thread is being used to make suggestions by posting here without submitting. Maybe the feature should be pinned to the menu bar @Viktor

3 Likes

Hi Team, many thanks for recent stock additions. Would it be possible to get some ETFs in the next batch - think these could appeal to many new joiners and a wider audience rather than some of the smaller cap stocks you have been adding recently. Would be great to get some more iShares, VanEck and HANetf ETFs (had requested some via the form but perhaps the more the better). Think it has been a while since the last big batch of ETFs. Thanks!

2 Likes