GameStop - GME - Share Chat

Thanks!

Any holders who would like a souvenir NFT? Got a few left to give out :framed_picture:

1 Like

GameStop Launches NFT Marketplace

GameStop Launches NFT Marketplace July 11, 2022 Public Beta Version Live at https://NFT.Gamestop.com

GRAPEVINE, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jul. 11, 2022-- GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME) (“GameStop” or the “Company”) today announced that it has launched its non-fungible token (“NFT”) marketplace to allow gamers, creators, collectors and other community members to buy, sell and trade NFTs. The Company’s NFT marketplace is a non-custodial, Ethereum Layer 2-based marketplace that enables parties to truly own their digital assets, which are represented and secured on the blockchain. The marketplace, which can be accessed at https://nft.gamestop.com

, allows parties to connect to their own digital asset wallets such as the recently launched GameStop Wallet. Over time, the marketplace will expand functionality to encompass additional categories such as Web3 gaming, more creators and other Ethereum environments.

1 Like

Reminder, this is only Phase 1.

1 Like

GME is now a tech stock.

1 Like

How mate, yes please.

1 Like

Set up a wallet at nft.gamestop.com and let me know your public address by DM, I’ll send one across

1 Like

Yes please …

Sure, DM your wallet address

Shifty Share

1 Like

I’d love one if you still have any left please?

1 Like

So today is the last day to buy $GME before the share dividend tomorrow.

As someone who has enjoyed video games for all of my youth, and particularly those with item trading involved, I know how obsessed people get over in game cosmetics and other items. Once the NFT market place exits beta stage and has some AAA games on it, I’m sure it’ll send the revenue through the roof.

5 Likes

Does anyone know when we will be issued new shares? Had Freetrade had any communication relating to the stock dividend for GME?

So I always said I’d buy more when the price hit $40. I know what you’re getting for the price is the same as it was before but, a promise is a promise.

4 Likes

:joy:Nice

2 Likes

Happy splividend. Nothing updated in Freetrade yet but T212 and Computershare have been updated.

1 Like

Yeah I got my CS split at about 5am GMT

1 Like

:joy: Shares there now, same price so I’m rich!

2 Likes

My portfolio is looking great!!! My GME is now in +256% but sadly assume this is a glitch and will soon go back down.

Anyone else not seeing the extra dividend shares reflected in their statement? Surely a stock split issued via dividend would show up somewhere? It shows the extra shares, just now how and why they came to be.

2 Likes