GameStop - GME - Share Chat

Don’t listen to Cramer

:gem: but

2 Likes

I can’t stop myself buying the dips :cowboy_hat_face::raised_hands:

3 Likes

I’ve got a limit order around 75. That way, as a holder already, I’m pleased if it goes down or up.

1 Like

Back in GME and AMC now we can trade. Smaller amount this time.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Look at this beauty

CAn you see it

:gem:

I’ve never bought GME but i like this movement. Team Elon, Mark Cuban, and Chamath. and Uncle PP.

8 Likes

we don’t trade on here LOL

but it looks like it, only when freetrade / freetrade’s FX Provider allows us to.

No no… not just FX… the Point72 owned platform my friend

Margin calls from DTC or whatever, similar to Robinhood and NSCC.

{update} CASHAPP (square-owned) also used dw and they got affectd

https://www.businessinsider.com/drivewealth-purchased-institutional-broker-dealer-cuttone-and-company-2021-1?r=US&IR=T

2 Likes

lol - the Reddit snowman.

1 Like

Amazing video here :joy: - YouTube

I clicked and youtube recommended to watch… no kidding… Russell Brand " “You will own nothing, and you will be happy”? | The Great Reset"

I think it’s a sign.

golden comments:

“The GME situation has produced many philosophers and very few millionaires.”

“My take away is if Elon Musk is involved, take profit and run.”

“I sold this morning for a whooping 250 $ profit. It could have been 6k, but now I can at least sleep at night.”

from

“Jason Mudrick’s hedge fund reaped almost $200 million on its stakes in firms that skyrocketed during a Reddit-fueled trading frenzy in recent weeks, according to people familiar with the matter.”

“Mudrick Capital Management earned 9.8% in January, one of its best months ever, making the bulk of its gains on debt and equity options of AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc., said the person, who asked not to be identified because the information isn’t public. The firm also profited from the volatility in shares of GameStop Corp.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-02/mudrick-capital-gains-200-million-on-amc-gamestop-in-wild-week

Wait how do you trade this debt s***?

You cant, its for “institutional investors” only…

Cramer’s 7 rules for new investors: ‘We are at a critical point in this market’

1 Like

So it’s down almost 1500% from it’s high, is it all over now?

1500% down would be quite the drop :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:smile: I was glancing at that % axis.

Gone from $347~ to $92~

1 Like

I paid $419 in the chaos last week :joy:

4 Likes

If anyone knew that then where’d the fun be? :wink: