Greatland Gold - GGP - Share Chat

What’s your overwhelming thoughts on the SP Ben? Have you set yourself a get out target?

Keep in mind that people buying this week could just be hoping for a quick profit from the GDXJ addition - do your DD and don’t get caught up in the FOMO.

4 Likes

I am waiting on Scally drilling results and MRE. Not even thinking about selling until then.

If Scally hits big the SP could jump 25% immediately. If it doesn’t it will be a steal of a share price and I’ll keep pumping money into it.

The chance of Scallywag targets hitting big is high and remember the SP for GGP is based on them owning a measly 30% of havieron. What would it be if it is another Hav? Could it triple from here in a year? Possible.

7 Likes

I like starvest too. Is extremely illiquid but does seem to be trading ay quite a discount to their nav. If recent comments are correct they hold about £19m worth of greatland gold shares as at Tuesdays price but their mcap is £11m. I’m going to do a bit more reading up on them again the weekend. I

3 Likes

GGP seems to be holding steady this morning - think a lot of people may be cashing in now given it’s doubled in under a month! Nice time to top up!

1 Like

As much as I want to cash in now, i’m holding off. With the shares I have currently, my ultimate best case scenario wish is they reach at max about £2-3. If they do and I sold them i’d pretty much get half of my ISA filled in one transaction! :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

Slowing because pretty much everything else is in the red this morning.

1 Like

Do we not expect a dip tomorrow as people “sell the news”? That’s a potential top-up time for me.

I hope so

With £22m buying in tomorrow/Monday I don’t think we could see a dip until next week (if it even happens)

£37 million even so should work out very well

I’m new here and far from learning the ropes but I have been watching this dip thinking i should cash out my modest investment and re-buy when things start rising.
Is there any logic to my thinking? Or am I just being reactionary?
Cheers.

Why would you sell in a dip?

1 Like

Thats quite a sell off today. How is everyone reacting so far? :sweat:

Topping up! The golds not disappeared!
Still undervalued as whole - trade it if you dare!

3 Likes

It’s a tiny dip and I have made decent money. Looks like it is going to continue down. I thought I might be cutting my losses. Your thoughts?

By all means sell if you believe that it’s overvalued or on the way down… What makes you think that? Just whichever direction it happened to go in over the last few hours?

1 Like

I don’t think it is overvalued. I was just wondering if there is any benefit in selling now to buy back cheaper in the near future. This is only my second week of investing in anything. Ever. So as a Noob I thought i’d ask here. My MWR is 53% in this short time so I must be doing something a little right. As i said, still learning.

2 Likes

It has been steadliy rising over the last month, (many here including myself bought these shares when they were under 10p and waited) so I would highly doubt you will be able to buy back “cheaper” in future. If anything the little tiny dip it took today is as cheap as its likely to be.

Note - things could go completely tits up at any stage so as always its no sure thing, but following its steady progress its more of a bet to say its going to keep gradually going up.

2 Likes

Of course there is a benefit to selling now if you can get back in cheaper in the near future. The difficulty is knowing what at those points are. In any given minute, hour, day, week, prices will fluctuate significantly up and down and there are people who make a lot of money trading these changes in price (and of course people who lose a lot of money doing so). For longer term investing, you should look at the bigger picture and ride out these fluctuations.

7 Likes