Greatland Gold - GGP - Share Chat

Cheers!

Thanks. Appreciate your thoughts…

I’m not reacting let it play out £37 mil going into the mix tomorrow

This time next week it’ll be 30p a share and you’ll have lost out. So just sit tight or buy more

2 Likes

Closing price wrong again (23.7) FT :joy: 24p nicely poised for tomorrow :grinning:

Its not tomorrow or Monday. It may drop Monday. Its the drill results from NCM every 6 weeks and every six weeks GGP. So every 3 weeks results are out and other stuff.

It will dip, its on AIM so it will move around quite a bit, but you won’t be able to buy it for 24p in 3 months time.

1 Like

Happy I got some extra in at 23.45 today as a payday treat

anybody sursprised at the drop?

Not surprised but not enjoying it either :chart_with_downwards_trend: :skull: There still remains a lot of hype around the stock from earlier this week so it makes sense that a little correction is going on. I topped up when it was under 22p

As nice as it would be, can’t really expect significant gains every single day. Excellent opportunity to top up for those that wish to do so. The fundamentals have not changed.

2 Likes

Looks like we might be going back up as GDXJ have now started buying into GGP…

2 Likes

GGP has been well overdue a sell off - it’s healthy for the long term (but sucks if you just bought)!

27p… looks like all those buys have gone in after the final whistle? :rocket:

Boom!

1 Like

I guess we’ll see how well this ages on Monday! Absolutely unbelievable movement. Anyone who bought in today should be delighted!

1 Like

Topped up earlier today… now very very pleased.

1 Like

Today of all days we want the FT app to show the correct final price for GGP :laughing:

3 Likes

Never before have I been so upset at Freetrade’s pricing. I don’t want to wait all weekend to see my graph haha. What a nice problem to have.

Edit: account just updated. Beer cracked. Have a good weekend all!

5 Likes

ÂŁ32.8million trade went in @27p after hours.

2 Likes

Wow! Didn’t top up today. That gain looks so beautiful :joy: Lets hope for more great news going forward.

Does anybody know why the trade price was 27p? The price at the time was 21.5p