Greatland Gold - GGP - Share Chat

Not sure I buy that picture of some nefarious market maker adjusting bid and ask prices for their own ends. That could only work if volumes are extremely low and they are the only market maker in town.

He mentions calling the Exploration Director at Artemis Resources and getting them to buy some of the land around it? And Rio Tinto also wanted that piece of land?

Though not on FT to trade I wonder if Artemis are worth a closer look?

Down 18% damn this is rough

1 Like

Artemis are listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX). Might be a market Freetrade Plus users will eventually get access to but itā€™s not a company iā€™ve looked in any detail at.

I agree @Jimmy about LSE, some knowledgable people there but definitely a lot of agendas too. Lately it seems to be full of sensitive/emotional people caught up in hype.

@Cameron I personally donā€™t believe itā€™s a pump a dump. I agree that when you see high levels interest as GGP has produced it can be a worrying sign but I do believe they are onto something and it has long term value.

6 Likes

Loving this ride :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:
No pump and dump here! The GDXJ gave us huge volatility and whilst Iā€™m not 100% on MM ā€œgamesā€ I think that something is afoot.
Recovering slightly now but not worried about closing price today.
Excited for the futureā€¦

6 Likes

Its a tough time in the markets right now and I think its easy for people to get caught up emotionally on big movements like the one weā€™re experiencing. Overall the fundamentals havenā€™t changed and weā€™re still awaiting further updates which may well turn this right back around. Iā€™ll be riding this one to the moon :grin:

9 Likes

Yep, the gold is still there. Just sitting on my hands and waiting now.

3 Likes

Iā€™d like to think that the ā€œonce in a generationā€ gold find didnā€™t disappear overnight so Iā€™m holding out.

7 Likes

Iā€™m holding out and keeping the shares that I have. Will probably look at topping it up at the end of this month.

1 Like

I already used my top money this month :frowning: got to wait until end of October now

Wow, almost 5% of total shares traded today!

What a ride today! Managed to top up a bit at the very lowest, think I got 17.5p and then a bit more at 18.5p.

7 Likes

I was out walking and came back two hours later to see it had been in the 17s - gutted I missed it.

2 Likes

I missed this opportunity and waited for it to dip again. Maybe another day :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I did this for my own sanity today but you can see after every big % increase there has always been a dip but not as low and the price per share keeps getting stronger.

We have so drill results coming real soon and the GDXJ have agreed to buy extra in December so there is good figures around the corner.

I bought more today and got in at 18p I had to take this opportunity while it was there.

Sit on your hands and wait for the gold from the gold!

12 Likes

Thatā€™s a great chart, thanks for sharing. :blush:

I had to make to calm my nerves I just saw the fro after drop. It just shows the percentage change up or down is very similar through out the year but the as they SP increase the 10% drop feels more. 10% drop of 6p and you are lose 0.6p, 10% drop of 27p and you are feeling all 3p youā€™ve lost.

I cant wait till itā€™s Ā£15 and I lose Ā£1.50 haha I can dream right?

3 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ll have a heart attack by the time it gets to Ā£15 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:wave:

1 Like

Seeing as you know nothing about the stock your comment is of no use whatsoever.