Greatland Gold - GGP - Share Chat

I think he’s a bot

2 Likes

My comment wasn’t about fundamentals, it was about the market behaviour and retail sentiment.

We can go back to discussing what to do when it reaches a market cap of 100bn if that’s more useful.

1 Like

So you think hedge fund managers of a 6.6billion fund have fallen for a pump and dump or perhaps it just might be true? Reality is its a fraction of its value. It will be 30p+ end of year. 50% upside available right now.

4 Likes

Like I said I don’t know anything about it’s fundamentals (which feels like I’m in good company - given the volumes moved) but I was just saying it’s more likely than sustained manipulation considering those massive volumes.

So many experts and probably not a geology degree between them.

It’s the same story on every minnow oil and gas company discussion board.

6 Likes

How do you measure the ‘fundamentals’ of a Gold Exploration company?

Answer - Look at cash flow, debt, management team &…(important here)… the value of its discoveries.

Haverion looks to be massive and that has driven the value of GGP.

Ok why wouldn’t you buy into Greatland Gold. Give some fact based on this business.

Well if you don’t know anything why post?! :thinking:

Havieron is in time 70% owned by NCM. NCM need a gold pit for their massive Telfer plant that extracts gold. They have about 1 year of ore left in their current mine. Meanwhile a license has been granted for Havieron and a massive road has been submitted for planning approval to connect Havieron and the processing plant. Meanwhile the drilling results indicate already that the gold discovery is turning into one of the greatest gold discoveries ever. It is possible it could be the worlds greatest ever goldmine.

I think you should really do some research. You will make money on this stock at its current price.

Also note GGP has no debt. This isn’t Sirius Minerals SXX

18 Likes

:clap:t3::pray: well said that man!

1 Like

I didn’t say I didn’t know anything, I just responded to address the conspiracy theories around market makers. I very intentionally made it clear that I was giving no guidance on the stock.

Ok just to play devil’s advocate: if that’s all public information who are the people selling £millions of this stock at 18p if it’s a 100% certainty that’s it’s going to be worth 30p next week?

6 Likes

I’ll call you out Cameron when this hits 30p. It’ll be 50p next year. 75p in 2022. Bookmark this post.

If it isn’t sold before.

3 Likes

A lot of those people either bought at 14p a month ago and are taking profits, or have realised it won’t be 30p literally next week so are chasing the next day trade.

I’m not saying the price is going to drop, I’m not sure how you got that impression, I feel like I couldn’t behave been much clearer on that. All I’m saying is I don’t buy the conspiracy theories about manipulative market makers being the reason for this week’s dip (I think profit taking is much more realistic).

3 Likes

I’d already bookmarked your post 10 days ago that said the share price would hit 30p last week :cry:, not sure I can take the heartbreak again…

1 Like

I said end of year. Never next week

Must be a different @Rollingskies, sorry.

Greatland Gold (GGP) ⛏ ✨ - Share Chat - #562 by Rollingskies

5 Likes

I seriously hope no one invests on another posters share price prediction.

When I said next week i was referring to the meaning of future week so stop worrying on a week to week basis. Share prices move up and down particularly on AIM.

I have based my personal prices on a continuation of good drill results and chart history and successfully called 12p in june predicted 15p in July, 20p in August and 30p for end of year and I’ve been pretty close. I actually was shocked at the rise to 28p in September and didn’t expect it. That was just due to the gdxj buy.

Yes I did say that but if you read the reply its obvious I wasn’t predicting a 20% rise 8n a couple of days at a time when a second wave is incoming. I was insinuating that every month ggp has been higher and it will on the continuation of good results continue.

Hold at 27p if you bought there. You’ll.look back and call it a bargain

I’m just pulling your leg mate. I’m invested and I’m a believer in GGP. I’ve got my get out price and it’s way higher than it currently is.

I think a mixture of all of the above opinions, market makers being a bit devious, short term holders turning round a quick profit etc have contributed to it declining in the last week or so.

Very interesting ride so far, and has given me food for thought on researching some more AIM stocks personally

5 Likes

To clarify, do you mean at some year in the future or actually next year?

7 Likes