Greatland Gold - GGP - Share Chat

Not sure why, Wednesday report looked excellent.

Indeed! Anyway… let’s enjoy the dips if we can :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crossed_fingers:

RNS today stating they have a new broker on board (one that Shaun Day used at his previous company).

Market probably assuming that a new broker equals a share placing to raise funds…

They may well do that but who really knows? Personally feel that any cash raised by GGP will go towards something considerable (and look to increase shareholder value).

Well, on the plus side there’s a sale on…
Bought some more. Nice little sideline. :wink:

2 Likes

May I ask what’s the latest on this company?

Have been in the red for sometime, me.

Why are you invested if you don’t know what’s going on with the company, just out of interest?

1 Like

The latest is whenever they find a huge ton of gold in the ground, they drop the stock price so we can buy more cheaply :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Well, I am trying to find out what’s the latest. :laughing:

It’s just strange that if the probability of them finding out is high, I wonder if it’s already priced in.

Obviously, if they do find it, it’s going to be a pot of gold for everyone. If they don’t, I can gather what others are planning to do with their chairs in the company. :chair:

Chippendales #chair :chair:

Strange last two hours

I keep reading about mining being the one thing doing well at the minute but then look at the price of GGP like :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Because they’re not a miner! (Yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Miners are usually the first to tick up, followed by precious metals price, then you get the more speculative explorers etc.

Inflation is coming… just look at the gold price in the last few days…

4 Likes

Looks like they have started the mining process at havieron.

5 Likes

The deep digging has started

Finally some good news

15 Likes

time to get that Gold dug out, and get that share price rising.

4 Likes

Great day hopefully a tommoro also ÂŁÂŁ

Looks like an RNS first thing tomorrow morning to announce the application for the exploration of more tenements south west of Havieron (quite a few miles out).

Mr Day is certainly keeping busy!

1 Like

Another strange day :thinking:

1 Like

What’s happened EOD yesterday? :thinking:

Rebalancing of index funds this week so a few chunky trades expected (tracker funds always seem to pay a premium on the current SP).
Generally the uncrossing trade (UT) which is generated at auction at 4:30pm every day is not always an accurate reflection of the share price, since it is aimed at finding the price which matches the most trades placed within the auction at the end of the day.

1 Like