Greencoat UK 💨 - UKW

Here’s what was paid out in dividends/per share for Greencoat UK over the last 5 years:

2 Likes

Thanks weenie :heart:

So excuse my ignorance :scream: so in Lehman terms, based on last year it would be 1.775p per share I have each quarter??

Yes, so say you have 1000 shares, as long as you still own them on the ex-dividend date, you would have gotten 1.775p per share, ie £17.75 per quarter.

2 Likes

It’s worth mentioning that Greencoat has specified that they plan to increase the dividend in line with the share price. I think it was in line with an annual review, but the details are on their website

4 Likes

As per dividendmax site, next dividend announcement date is today and ex-dividend date is 13th May

So if I buy between today and 13th May, I should receive dividend. Is that correct understanding?

Yes!

1 Like

Just to clarify, you need to buy before the close on the 12th, 13th is too late.

the ex dividend date is the first day that it trades without entitlement to the dividend.

4 Likes

So I bought on 13th I’m too late? :nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

1 Like

It’s May. If you’re not a time traveller, you can still get it.

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: thought it was meant April :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

It mentions sign up required on dividend what is this?

2 Likes

Assume it means you have to be logged in to Dividendmax to see it

1 Like

This seems to be doing well at the moment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Think that will start the jinx of @Jakeisme :thinking::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Haha I’m pretty sure your right there

2 Likes

No no, please allow me to give it the kiss of death by publicly disclosing that Greencoat UK is the 4th largest holding in my Freetrade account.

4 Likes

Haha made me chuckle.

1 Like

If it drops I’m coming for you both :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Um…any idea why it’s dipped please?