Greencoat UK 💨 - UKW

One thing to note is they’ve removed the 40% GAV limit on offshore wind.

2 Likes

You should have received UKW already. UK dividends tend to get paid same day. But as Neil said, dividends can take longer to process.

1 Like

Yes, UKW has been paid now. I’m aware that the official policy is up to 5 working days but my UK dividends have always been paid the same day since I started investing at the beginning of this year.

Guess I’ve just been lucky so far :slight_smile:

Johnson gone now and the current non pm seems to pro fossil fuels more than ever worringly

1 Like

You’ll be glad to know that what ever nonsense the spout now, arent binding…

These arent policies, liar & liar will change whatever they say.

and when in power, whenever they do, they have prescident… Johnson has broken political honesty that this is now the new normal

2 Likes

The two industries aren’t mutually exclusive. As far as im aware no prospective PM has said they’re against offshore wind. and UKW has recently removed (or uplifted) their cap on off shore investments. Which is a good thing imo.

1 Like

Hi can you clarify what GAV an acronym for please?

Gross Asset Value

From Wiki:

The Gross Asset Value (GAV) is the sum of value of property a company owns.

Besides the net asset value, the GAV is a common KPI for property funds to measure the success of the fund manager.

1 Like

Sorry newb question. Does anyone know how often the dividends are issued? I just received a payout I wasn’t expecting.

Dividends for Greencoat are paid quarterly

1 Like

Thanks Steve.

Wind blows in favour of energy firm Greencoat

4 Likes

Thanks for the linkp

1 Like

Has everyone else received the divi?

(I’ve received email, it shows in my activity feed but not yet appearing in the account. Unless I’m being a bit dim. That’s very possible …)

Yes dated 24 Feb and came into my ISA the same day.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve received all the documentary type evidence (24th Feb, 21:00 hrs) just not the payment into the actual account.

Hmm. Odd.

Very strange. Did the certificate with ISIN number on it arrive in your activity feed?

Worth contacting FT through the in-app chat if you are unsure what has happened.

1 Like

Yes, the cert arrived. It shows in activity feed and I received the email.

I’ll contact FT :+1:

ooer. I wonder if mine went in! There is no real way to tell apart from the activity feed. The downloadable CSV does not have a running cash total - and should have really! Maybe this would be a good suggestion?

1 Like

Mine definitely arrives, I keep track of everything in a separate spreadsheet and it arrived at the same time as the notification.

2 Likes