GTT Communications Inc GTT

This company owns and operates internet networks and cloud networking services to national and international enterprises, governments and universities, as well as the world’s largest telecoms operators.

For those that are looking to invest, following link might sway your decision. Their share price has dropped by nearly half in 7 days:

OMG does anyone know what is likely to happen an when trading will be reopened on this stock??

The shares have been suspended on the NYSE. Considering that NYSE is also looking to delist the stock, they will not be tradeable unless they become listed on another exchange.

It appears they’ll list as GTTN on the OTC, so I’m waiting to find out what Freetrade is going to do about it. Presumably it’ll be a case of us being unable to buy, however we should be but able to sell

FYI all GTT holders, given the radio silence from freetrade I’ve chased them up and the current answer is basically ‘we’re holding your funds until GTT get relisted on NYSE which may never happen’.

Safe to say this is questionable given GTT continues to trade under GTTN on OTC markets. Currently doing research to understand whether this is legal, but from what I understand so far 1 GTT share = 1 GTTN share, the fact that freetrade doesn’t support OTC doesn’t mean they get to hold our funds indefinitely.

Does anyone have an update on this?

Any further more with this?

I see it is not GTTNQ the profit and loss as still moving