How many users now?

If you look at @zaccharles latest update the run rate is actually about 2.5k per day - the 7k figure above is probably due to times of day when numbers were reported vs a small dataset. Great that the rate is steadily increasing!

2 Likes

I’d say it’s partly due to timing. This post was 1 day ago and they indicated that the sign up was the day before. That leaves a big range in hours, but essentially 2 days. So the 7k new users since this post is more likely to have been over 2 days, so 3,500 a day. Still looks like an uptick, but not as dramatic as 7k in a day.

1 Like

I really struggled with the last data point and even considered leaving it off until we can get another one to extend the horizon. It’s great that it been confirmed as 100% (thanks @MadeInAlmhult)

An ave daily user run rate of 2,086 is 48 days per 100,000. It would make September the 3rd fasting month and the fastest outside out of GME. @nico850 collated the below numbers

I guess we’ll know more when we get some more numbers in a few days.

4 Likes

Is Rita playing at the 1m users party?

5 Likes

Where did you hear that…

There were a lot of things they were supposed to be doing this year…

7 Likes

Sharing this from another thread:

Difficult to figure out when they joined though and trying to get them to post here. Their first post on the forum was 23 hours ago, but they were having numerous top-up issues before that, including the need to go physically into the bank. So I’d say they must have joined at least 36 hours ago, but more likely 2 or 3 days ago.

11 Likes

Excellentie!!

I’d say that all appears exactly on track for Oct 23rd 15:02 :rofl:

:rocket: :dart:

:1st_place_medal:, :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: , :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

Is there a prize for guessing correctly?

Master of the universe

7 Likes

Glory

2 Likes

Love the level of detective work on this :smile:. I’m imagining you following them to the bank :male_detective:

3 Likes

:rofl: it’s a struggle to get new user numbers around here! I’m also under the gun to meet my own 1m user guestimate - Oct 12th. Every day between user numbers matters now!

8 Likes

This thread is very quiet - I’d expect a lot more activity given how close we must be to 1m users.

2 Likes

:shushing_face: Don’t startle the new users while they’re joining

7 Likes

An arduous task getting new users to share their user numbers:

Ps. I know user number 1,000,000 is reserved for October 12th at 6:30pm :crazy_face:, but thought I would throw that in there for a little excitement.

3 Likes

Does anyone have an update :pray::pray:

As this on my Twitter feed

41 Likes
18 Likes

One offer says get 2 free shares and the other says get 3 free shares. Are these different offers or a typo?

Edit: clicking on the Freetrade link it also says 3 free shares, but the preview above definitely says 2 free shares. @Freetrade_Team

3 Likes