How many users now?

New user signed up this evening: 1,166,4xx

54 Likes

Thanks for sharing @fun_coupons

2 Likes

anyone? how many users do we have before the next crowdfunding round?

1 Like

Source?

Got to call you out on the bull ***t. Wouldnt be the first time you’ve made up a number.

Edited out the unnecessary language.

3 Likes

Highly unlikely that it has gone up by 7600 in a day. Made up number ?

2 Likes

Your first guess was 1,170,000 which might make it 2,500 a day but as you can see from the above. 8000 since then is a stretch.

This thread is awesome for people’s genuine numbers from credible sources. Please flag if you post a number and its your guess.

2 Likes

Keep it to genuine posted user numbers please.

2 Likes

There’s a difference between guesstimating and reporting actuals. As far as I’m aware, this thread is about the latter, not about generating noise.

11 Likes

Anyone got a new number? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Total number doesn’t really matter when more than 50% are dormant and hold no value.

1 Like

It’s still fun.

5 Likes

The number is actually very unhelpful to work out the value of FT as most are for free shares only BUT it does give an indicator on how many people are even looking at the app compared with previous time windows. This is quite an interesting indicator.

Also, it is just a bit of fun for most people. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So just count 50% of what ever is posted.

It was clear that not everyone user remains active - the % should have come as no surprise.

1 Like

Our ratio is world class. Show me a better one where a new user needs to do a regulatory KYC check and send real money to their new account.

54 Likes

Just for clarity so everyone knows what KYC is?

‘Know Your Customer’ which is a programme that companies put in place to verify the identity of its customers. A KYC check is the verification procedure.

Please correct me if I’m wrong anyone!

5 Likes

Circa5000 were crowing in the pitch deck about having a top decile 50% user activity after 12 months while :freetrade: are taking lumps for roughly that after 3+ years.

7 Likes

what’s the latest number?

1 Like

Family member signed up this evening 1,183,3xx :+1:t3:

51 Likes

New user late morning/earlyafternoon 1,194,9xx

A little less than I’d have expected given crowdfund, but we march on!

43 Likes

Almost 2,000 new accounts per day, that’s not bad is it?

2 Likes