I MADE 103% ROI IN 8 MONTHS

I have bought Tesla Shares back at £150 and £198 and last night I have had it tip over 100% ROI last night intrested to see if anyone has had this with any stocks. Ive linked my youtube video on it. Anyone think uber to be next ?

6 Likes

Tesla and Apple

JD Sports for me. Almost 100%.

Greggs:

10 Likes

It’s not lunch. It’s investing.

6 Likes

I’ve invested a lot at Greggs. I particularly like investing in their sausage roll futures. Unfortunately it’s a bleak future, they rarely last more than 5 mins. :rofl:

8 Likes

Did it last year with SnapChat - at one point it was 150% but think I cashed out around 125%

1 Like

Be getting on for 110% now I assume?

I hope Uber is next simply because I’m invested :smile: up 20% so hoping to continue investing and watch it grow

Did it in 3 months with Tesla :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My best at the moment is Shopify at at 25% in just 3 months.

Guys I’m up with Tesla a 107% now. I’m no expert so could someone please tell me when is the right time to sell? If ever.?

When you are comfortable. If you think it has more room to grow don’t sell. What I would do is now that your money has doubled, sell half and keep the rest invested. That way you have pocketed the profit.

2 Likes

No-one knows what will happen the price in future. One way to think about it might be which of these scenarios would feel more painful?:

• imagine selling it all but then the price keeps going up, a lot.
  • imagine holding it but then the price goes down, a lot.

Never any harm in taking some profit!

2 Likes

Sure would be nice to see Uber take flight. Avast has been a good performer for me in just a matter of a few months, returning 70% as of today!

1 Like

:smile: I feel your pain

1 Like

I know it isn’t now but beyond meat was up a ridiculous amount and someone must have been on it.