I3 Energy - I3E

Not yet, expect it next Weds or Thurs. Still haven’t got S32 from last week yet!!

1 Like

Just landed in my account

Yes my whopping £9.99 has landed

But 9.99 a month is nearly 120 quid a year… That buys a lot more at 21p each

2 Likes

Dropping like a stone

Mostly due I think to the proposed changes in dividends almost halving

Also they are changing the dividends from monthly to quarterly, add also currently lower energy prices and savings rates on bonds of greater than of circa 5.5%, , 5.9% with Coventry fixed for a year then it makes dividends hunter think twice as to where to store money short term

Decided to get my feet wet, and hey the dividend % price is crazy. So worth a punt I think

Dividends announced:

0.2565 p per share so a % yeild of ~7% or so currently.

3 Likes

Any news why this is tanking more that usual :thinking: thought with prices being higher than before it was be rising :pensive:

I’d guess your standard recession fears. Data back showing UK economy stagnant for this past quarter people taking the time to rid themselves of lesser performing stocks to move into other areas. Still not as bad of a swing as Diageo today though unfortunately I have both :frowning:

But this is oil and gas, what has or is to rocketing up, so should naturally be making bigs profits :thinking:

Something to do with a courtcase concerning previous option issues

1 Like

Oh right I didn’t know about that, that’s not good then court cases never end well and doing something wrong if even going to them :roll_eyes:
That’s my investment stopped for the foreseeable.

Im keeping what I have and investing the divs elsewhere. The case I only know about due to another investment forum. The business is still sound.

1 Like