88 Energy - 88E

This energy company explores and operates oil production in Alaska.

1 Like

https://www.nextoilrush.com/88e-primed-another-run-lead-multi-billion-barrel-drilling-event/

2 Likes

Hoping for some good news and price action in the coming weeks.

2 Likes

Bought some this morning because of your link and up 12% by close :ok_hand::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Incredible rise today! :tada::tada::tada::oil_drum:

2 Likes

Yeah but on no news. Can’t work it out, sold the top expecting it to drop but it’s been holding since :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Still no news, wonder why :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Are we excited about this?

3 Likes

Yes, yes we definitely are. Up 30% currently :slight_smile:
:rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

I can’t believe it! Absolutely mental.

2 Likes

My first real climber!! I’ve taken some profits and now waiting to see how this plays out. Any ideas on target share price given the latest drilling update?

1 Like

Wowza :open_mouth:

1 Like

Watching this gives me anxiety

2 Likes

All time high in june 17 was 4.5p so that’s a big wall I reckon. I’ve been trimming all the way up, crazy move.

1 Like

If you look back way further almost 2 decades to January 2000, this stock was trading at £201

3 Likes

That’s mind-blowing … Imagine if you’d invested a lot then - 20 yrs later you are still down by unfathomable amounts. Crazy.

1 Like

Anyone else excited for tomorrow? I’m surprised there are so few people discussing this stock here - yet it is a welcome break from all the Redditor posts across most platforms!

1 Like

Short term it doesn’t look good. Glad I was only in for £100. Feel bad for anyone who’d put in more.

1 Like

And what’s your take on long term is this one to watch

1 Like

I’m following on Reddit. People saying could be 6 months to a year before you see this go back to where it was. Long term hold but short term we were all played. Apparently this is the 5th time they’ve talked themselves up only to reveal bad news. Awful timing. Sucks but lesson learned.

1 Like