Insights breakdown

Love the insights feature, think an improvement would be a clickable insight to show shares invested in.
So when it says I’m 19% invested in Technology I can click that and it shows the shares for Technology I hold.

:+1: Insight tells me 11% of my portfolio is ‘commodities’. Looking at the constituents it’s not clear which slice(s) that number refers to.

2 Likes

@Jim_mcgrain yes I agree it can be confusing, hoping my idea gains ground and is taken up, we can then see how our shares split out across the different sectors

3 Likes

This is great feedback, thanks for that. Out of curiosity, how do you use the insights section?

2 Likes

@Greig I use the sector breakdown data to ensure my portfolio is diversified into various sectors so I don’t become too heavy in just one or two. The ability to then click on one of these to list the stocks I hold for a particular sector would be the icing on the cake.

6 Likes

Thanks! :raised_hands: Appreciate the further detail. We’re exploring how people use the insights section currently so this is timely feedback.

3 Likes

Things I’d like to see / would use on the insight tab -

• Clicking in the sector to see the breakdown of the holdings in that sector
  • Growth by sector so you can see which bits of your portfolio are performing better than others
  • Select the index you’re adjusted weighted returns tracks against. Be nice to know how you’re doing against the FT100 or SP&500 as well as or instead of just VWRL.
  • Portfolio dividend return for the last 6/12 months.
9 Likes

Great idea(s).
Voted.

1 Like

The change log for the last Android update said “You can now view your positions as a percentage of your holdings on your Insights tab”, is this working for anyone yet?

@NeilB all good suggestions!

@Master-Sharefu many thanks, I’m hopeful we get some changes in the Insights space…

2 Likes

would love this too

2 Likes