iShares EV & Drive Tech UCITS ETF (Acc) - ECAR - Share chat

This ETF aims to reflect the return of the STOXX Global Electric Vehicles and Driving Technology Index, composed of developed and emerging market companies that focus on electric vehicle and driving technologies. Dividends are reinvested back into the fund.

ECAR

iShares Electric Vehicles and Driving Technology UCITS ETF

Hi @Vikkiwhite welcome. There’s a couple of requests for this already [Request] iShares ECAR ETF 🚘⚑️ [Inconsistent Volume]

(Perhaps they can be merged @Viktor?)

For example UCITS ETF linked here: https://www.blackrock.com/lu/individual/products/307130/ishares-electric-vehicles-and-driving-technology-ucits-etf-usd-acc-fund

Welcome!

This has been requested quite a few times. Please use the search functionality.

Requesting mods to merge this with

1 Like

Thanks i have voted on the one linked

Another vote for this etf!

This ETF fund by i shares is great exposure to the electric vehicle revolution coming. (ECAR) will track Stoxx Global Electric Vehicles & Driving Technology index. This is composed of 96 companies that manufacture electric cars, batteries and car parts.
To give a example Tesla is number 3 in the funds top 10 holdings if you look at the fact sheet. iShares Electric Vehicles and Driving Technology UCITS ETF | ECAR

Looks like it’s available only on a select few platforms right now.

https://finki.io/finkiSearch/searchResults.php?isin=IE00BGL86Z12

1 Like

I’ve currently got it in my H+L portfolio but see that Freetrade have a few i share ETF’s already available on here, hopefully something they could work on getting for us?

This one as well is delicious.

Any update on this one? Very keen

2 Likes

I’d also like to see this on Freetrade.

@Viktor @Freetrade_Team
Is this a easy hit for the next batch? (Please!!) :+1: :grinning:

3 Likes

I would really like to see this etf added!

1 Like

Bump this!

1 Like

Another push for this one:

Biden has announced US-made 650,000 government vehicles. No details of which manufacturers but this ETF holds the leading US ones. The implication is huge infrastructure spending and R&D for engines of specific purposes like mountain rescue and post office.

1 Like

+1!!!