iShares Global Clean Energy ETF - INRG

Or some can see it as 80% in the last year :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I guess this is what separates the long term “holders” and the “reactors”

5 Likes

I haven’t got much in it to lose. It was a free share given to me when I joined so I bought a few more. If I had hundreds or thousands in there, I would hold on.

I’ve been topping up on my long term hold while the price is down.

1 Like

It is terrible and showing little sign of improving. In the worst case scenario it will drop all the way to pre spike levels, which would be awful.

I’m glad I didn’t invest any further back at the start, I’d be put off investing just from that lol!

1 Like

I’ve found if I turn my phone upside down INRG has done very well lately.

11 Likes

A day or two? It’s pretty much been the last 6 months (incidentally since I owned it…)

1 Like

1 Like

It’s been on a consistent decline since January aye.

And still up 78% on the year. (and up over 40% on the high pre covid)

Always pays to zoom out to get a clearer picture.

10 Likes

Dividend day :partying_face:

4 Likes

Not for me! Are dividends not paid at the same time for all users? :confused:

Honestly don’t know :thinking: How long have you been holding?

The payment does very little dent in the 30% drop this stock has gifted me anyway :rofl:

3 Likes

Got mine this afternoon. No problem

Received mine a long time later at 7.40pm. Maybe someone from FT can clarify. Must be a staggered release?

Regardless. Rubbish payout considering the losses I’ve taken also :joy:

3 Likes

What does mean for this ETF longer term? BBC News - Major project aims to clear clean energy hurdle

3 Likes

Why does the Investment Product transaction costs show as -1.9619%?
They can’t really be paying us to invest in the ETF!

You can most often ignore transaction costs

2 Likes

So the only cost would be the 0.65% is it going forwards?

1 Like

Yes.

The transaction costs for this ETF are all over the place at the moment as the index methodology and criteria is being changed.

1 Like

Back over £10 for the first time in a while.