ITM Power (ITM) 🔋 🌫 - Share Chat

Yeahhhhh about that, sorry. My fault…

:large_blue_diamond: :cow:DIAMOND HOOVES :large_blue_diamond: :cow:

:skull_and_crossbones: :cow: HOOVES OF DOOM :cow: :skull_and_crossbones: !!!

9 Likes

Can you share your portfolio? So we know what to avoid. Much thanks! :blush:

4 Likes

After a pump of 30% in a week and with the RSI above 80 (overbought) it is only normal to see the share price drop 7%.

It’s a volatile and risky stock, but at the same time I have watched the share price going from £0.5 to 7£ in a year and half.

3 Likes

Thanks its best I sell as soon as I can

1 Like

There’s no get rich quick here. I’m 30% down still even with this jump this week. Scared ? Not really … Long game

7 Likes

Out of interest, what made you decide to buy in the first place, if you’re already thinking of selling?

2 Likes

I’m super new to this… but if the immediate reaction to any drop (but especially after a surge) is sell all ASAP, then alarm bells should be ringing. The only expectation I set when buying is this is the LONG game we are playing.

3 Likes

Exactly, and the experienced will buy them up at a discount happily :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sorry for late reply… I bought in as was recommended by a friend and saw it was raising so bought in then got worried cos it dropped a lot… I’m a newbie and still learning :see_no_evil::wink:

1 Like

Down 10% on ITM at the moment. Any good news on the horizon?

It’s a long term hold #simples so just leave to grow over time

2 Likes

Its all good news going forward. This is a buy and hodl. In 2025 uou will be thankful. This is an emerging market with new technology.

It isn’t going away and ITM is king of the pile. Do t panic. Juts buy in the dips and forget about it. Dont even look at the charts daily. Its volatile yes but long term it won’t be

1 Like

Note to self - next time this drops to the 370-380 range, load up and sell when it goes back up to the 420-430 range…

1 Like

Just bought a few shares, let’s hope it pays off in the long run!!

Or just buy and never sell :sunglasses:

1 Like

I did that already and it keeps going into the red!!

1 Like

This company is the future. Dont worry about the daily changes. In next 5-10 years itm will be a big boy player

4 Likes

Agree…hold onto these for a while

1 Like

In terms of the share price v reality - does this really look like a £3bn company? At some point there has to be a reconciliation.

The future profits are baked in. Ppl believe in itm