ITM Power - ITM - Share Chat

Where’s the bottom this time

18% down, could have been worse I suppose, near the February lows as is

@CashCow will be mooing loudly in pain, I’m sure based on his past mentions of loss on this

2 Likes

I still have a large % of my holdings in ITM but I really don’t think you know who you’re talking to @woodyblade. The moment I invested in this stock it was doomed. I knew what to expect. I have previous form for this kind of thing.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Can we get an moderator in here please? Another forum member just called me a ho.

7 Likes

6 Likes

@CashCow I know your ITM Power shares are down but things could be a lot worse:

6 Likes

Bah, a non incident. Besides, walk into any Toby Carvery on a Sunday and it won’t be me that you see eating slices of 82 year olds with potatoes and gravy. It’s my kind who are the victim here!

Also I’m down 68.49% on ITM at the moment. I can’t even round that up to the funny number. I have the worst luck.

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I was 60% up with my ITM Power shares not long ago and now I’m 17% down. I really need to start selling when things are on the up and purchasing again when they drop, it’s just that constant thought of will it go up more, should I sell etc.

I agree with you, think the cow has come off worse here, being attacked with a bicycle sounds extremely unpleasant!

10 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

11 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Same! I’m wondering if Atome Energy is going to go up by 60% again like it had done a couple of months ago. I’ve been buying more of that while it is cheap but could be stable door/horse bolted!

Am a bit undecided whether to buy more ITM Power as well. On the one hand I do want to buy more of the cheaper stock to balance my portfolio a bit with the big players like Persimmon but on the other hand, those big players are “safer” for a reason!

2 Likes

Up 21p so far today. Any news why?

Just looking for info. Hoping Ceres follows suit too - it has in the past.

There is this: Shell będzie produkował zielony wodór na ogromną skalę | GRAMwZIELONE.pl (use Chrome or Google Translate to translate it).

It doesn’t namecheck ITM but it could be that ITM have been selected as the partner for Hydrogen production and it’s yet to make it out to retail news.

3 Likes

ITM Power Stock Price Today | LON ITM Live Ticker - Investing.com for real-time pricing.

2 Likes

ITM retweeting there plans for there 2nd hydrogen plant before putting them before Sheffield council.

1 Like

Sharp rise so far any information why?

Now a big drop. Any news?

1 Like