Kanabo Group - KNB - Share Chat

Hmmm early days. Like the green oil analogy

2 Likes

If you believe the cannabis industry will go off across the world soon, your mad to not invest while things are as cheap as they are now in my opinion.

6 Likes

Well in with this. Wife got a kanabo vape last year and the quality of the unit is impressive, we get the cbd by kanabo under a different supplier.
So they are making and supplying already.
Think this product can go far In the future so I’m in with this just not shore price to enter.

6 Likes

Canadian Aphria (voted over 90%) and US Tilray (being voted by shareholders) are finalising the merger as New Tilray which will have 20% of the world’s cannabis trade. The new Tilray is looking to expand into Europe initially on medical cannabis and into Israel as legalisation is likely there. They have many weed products including drinks. Tradings on them are much exciting as there are more price movements on $APHA and $TLRY. Recent report on Aphria was disappointed as COVID lockdown reduced trade. Both share prices went down badly but recovered and on the way up. KNB is boring and I sold all mine over 26.5 after I joined FT.

And tilray is what booming now?
From $200+ to $15+ doesn’t look great does it?

.19p says it all :see_no_evil:

Tilray was merging with Aphria.

When the announcement started they were miles apart, and leading to the merger the two tickers would get close in price. Either Aphria was going to go up to Tilrays price or vice versa… And it appears the latter has happened.

And from the looks of it the merger is happening.

The merger has happened, my Aphria shares are now Tilray shares.

When did it go through? Have you seen a massive change?

Can’t remember exactly when, but around the start of the month. Not a massive change but it’s dropped in price more than I’d have expected. :frowning:

That’s not good then :slightly_frowning_face:

Up 5% today .Take that anytime. Like this stock and will hold for a year or so then see where it lies. Too many doomsayers

3 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Is that a good thing :arrow_up::thinking:

Hope so.

1 Like

Depends on what he brings to company, like anything it’s products out door that matters. But if he joined its indication he thinks its going somewhere .

1 Like

Seems like the management are smoking the dope instead of selling it. High high man

Agree there’s testing product and going to far. I got couple as new and more out of interest to see things pan out. plus funny in childish way have shares in a weed company even though its legit medical.

7 Likes