Kanabo Group - KNB - Share Chat

Roughly same as my margins but India big market and if it’s helps the covid 19 cases world wide that’s massive and who knows!

For every 1% it goes up I get about £7.47 :roll_eyes::rofl:

1 Like

RNS released today
Just hold onto for ride

Materia Receives Commercial Production Licence for Malta Facility

Kanabo Group Plc (LSE:KNB), a medical cannabis R&D Company that focuses on the distribution of cannabis-derived products for medical patients, and non-THC products for CBD consumers, notes the recent announcement published by Materia. Kanabo are delighted that Materia’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Materia Malta Operating Ltd. (“Materia Malta”), has received its Licence for the Production of Cannabis for Medicinal and Research Purposes (the “Licence”) from the Malta Medicines Authority.

The receipt of the Licence is the final requirement for Materia Malta to begin commercial production and export of medical cannabis for commercial purposes. Materia Malta, which is already EU GMP certified, has an annual throughput capacity of 6,000kg, representing a potential sale value of €36M based on a blended average sales price across several key European markets.

Materia Malta has now begun the process of importing its first batch of raw material for commercial production and will begin fulfillment of its supply commitments across Europe imminently, starting with the initial target markets of Germany, Malta and the UK. The first product has already been successfully registered on the narcotics licence of Materia Deutschland GmbH ahead of its import into and across Germany.

2 Likes

How’s that working out? Patience is key here as good news will keep coming.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Losing faith in this one now :joy:

1 Like

Why?

1 Like

This is a meme it’s tanking

https://stocktwits.com/ahunterw/message/382460901

1 Like

Wanting to try it for my mum now and after reading the sleep one for myself too :thinking::rofl:

Least it’s out there to a point :+1:t2:

1 Like

Why are Kanabo dropping so much recently !

1 Like

Thought they would be on up now after releasing new vap pods etc

1 Like

Won’t get anything significant until financials released I imagine.

1 Like

When is that ?

1 Like

Tragic :disappointed_relieved:

Any thoughts on what’s ahead for this one guys ?

Big thing is ability to deliver measured dose via vape pod. Still in its early stages as company and I personally think it’s a slow burner. Has great potential and may be one the bigger boys look at adding to their stable as time goes on.

2 Likes

Would you say ditch or just ride it out ?

I’d say ride it out a little longer, it’s only just about to get interesting.

1 Like

Ride it I remember mgc was -40% down and cellular -20 % so kanabo but up again in time :+1:t2:

Ride it out , like others have said the other two are showing signs its only a matter of tine .

1 Like