Kanabo Group - KNB - Share Chat

Thanks guys

It’s always worth buying a few when it is so cheap. Not £1000000s, just a fiver or tenner or whatever you can afford. If it keeps dropping forever you haven’t lost a fortune but if it goes up a few percent you are quids in.
I am personally on this one and MCX long term. 2-5 years. Not massive amounts.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Well said spike :+1:t2: buy little amounts when get a dip not a constant dip mind :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Wonder how much it will jump today. Hopefully market reacts well to the news.

Meh.

3 Likes

Here comes the rush then :stuck_out_tongue::rofl:

1 Like

Well that’s good news. Fingers crossed it signs more distribution agreements. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Have 1479 shares

1 Like

Got 1742 , great minds think alike hopefully :ok_hand:

1 Like

This share doesn’t move

Quiet before the storm? :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

What average have tou gpt for that? Im just under 1000 shares but my average is 0.1678.
So i dont know whether to buy mpre to lower my average or just stay as is.

I can’t find any news that would trigger this drop. Mid year figures show a cash balance of 5.8mill with works out at a share value of .16 according to my amateur calculation. Only reason I can see for this is the now delayed new of the Hellenic Dynamics IPO which was supposed to be end of October at the latest.

Nice to wake up and see Kanabo moving north for a change !! Prob won’t last long but put a smile on my face I’m in at 0.20 average so long way to go

2 Likes

.2250 here and 20%loss but still think it’s a goer.

Wow. Dropping like a stone! I’ve been looking for news and all I can find is a small mention in Morning Star about the Hellenic Dynamics IPO being delayed. Something vague about requiring more legal research in multiple markets. I think with the current lack of news we are on for a rough ride.

Im just glad i didnt go in too hard tbh. Although i cant say the same for MGC lol

I’m in for 30,000 shares so will probably buy the drop but not until I can get some idea of it stabilising.

184,000 shares here !! Average .20 , not my best move . I’m hoping He1 hit some Helium soon and sky rocket to save my blushes :slight_smile:

4 Likes