Kodal Minerals - KOD - Share Chat

3 Likes

So is this good news or bad? Always throws me when the overall news seem positive, but “deadline” is used multiple times…

@MikeyP247 I took the news to be positive overall. Whilst this is, I believe the 4th extension, they report that the majority of the requirements have been met.

The release of $3.5m last month to me shows that there is some confidence in the deal completing. Once completed I am hopeful that work on building the required infrastructure can move at some pace, fingers crossed the mine will begin operation as soon as possible.

1 Like

Cheers Richard. I had assumed the same, but wasn’t sure if I was missing a hidden message. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Any news or updates on this fella

What happened on Friday…?

Hainan and Kodal reached an agreement to go ahead and do the funding without waiting for the Mali government to transfer the licences and act on good faith. Funding is now expected to be finalised by the 15th November although the date may slip.

General consensus is that this could be it now and we are off.

3 Likes

Cheers Adam.

And also, wahoo!

2 Likes

Hey Adam, you got any sources for this to back it up? I would like to do some of my own analysis.

1 Like

That link should be for the rns page on LSE. I get most of my information from rns posts as trusting twitter just seems to be a fight between good and evil.

There’s always a chance that funding will be delayed yet again, but i myself believe it will come one day… though i have been holding shares for over 2 years.

2 Likes

A fantastic RNS. Hopefully we get confirmation of the deal being done next!

https://polaris.brighterir.com/public/kodal_minerals/news/rns_widget/story/rmky25w

1 Like

It is a fantastic Rns, and currently just 2% up. Not sure if it’s because we are still waiting for funding or because of what just happened to Prem, but something is spooking people.

What happened to Prem? Please update in that chat. :wink:

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Ta.

So Kodal got their funding in and found a deposit then? Yahoo.

Lol, 40% increase to resource and funding on the same say and we finished 1.5% up… tough crowd.

1 Like

How did we even fall this much after such a great rns

1 Like

Crazy ain’t it? My take is the 3billion share dilution fizzled out the spike many traders were hoping for so they have pulled out looking for a fast buck elsewhere.

Can’t say i too wasn’t hoping for some kind of spike to take a slice but if i have to sit tight then so be it.

Lithium seems to be perking up, and a few other shares beginning to move. Kodal next is likely

2 Likes
2 Likes