Kodal Minerals - KOD - Share Chat

Made my money on this months ago, and now sitting on a stack of free shares. :grin:.

I’ll be holding long term on these

1 Like

Would have thought this would have jumped a bit more than this today on the news at least of got close to dropping another 0

2 Likes

Sounds like people are waiting on an updated feasibility study. See the comments here: https://www.lse.co.uk/shareprice.asp?shareprice=KOD

2 Likes

Thanks for that, very useful page. I agree with the comment about previous jumps rising over a few days. I always expect a deluge of sales at first due to some holders having to wait months and month for an increase so sell as soon as it rises, which means if you want to buy in then it makes sense to wait till they are all out first.

I plan to sell a few to bank some profit and then keep the majority and just forget about it for a long while.

2 Likes

Well that was short lived.

1 Like

Hopefully there will be a bigger sell-off and we can load up again in the early 30s. It’s definitely a repeating pattern with this stock. Been here since 0.001095

1 Like

Jesus, that’s been an age. It’s all green and more green for you.then, I only got in at 0.0032 then I had a stop loss mishap so now my average is a paltry 0.0036 so I’ll probably be seeing red again before long. But I’m not in any great rush.

2 Likes

I averaged up and have cashed out some profits along the way. Average now is 0.0029.

3 Likes

From what I’ve read there will be no mining/ productions till towards then end of 2023 so this stock will keep falling and thus this will be a very long hold and hope

1 Like

More it falls the more I’ll buy. Hopefully have a couple of million shares before the mining starts

1 Like

Is there any news happening?
price has stayed quite consistent since bought AVG is 0.0029 never seen it go past 0.0040 like said in above comments

Holding strong be nice to know little more info if anybody has it :+1:t2:

As far as I know there is due an update any day now. Expectations were high for the end of January and now that’s come and gone so I’m hoping something will happen in the first half of Feb. I believe it’s the results of the definitive feasibility study. Though please don’t quote me on that.

3 Likes

Thanks - I’m waiting for another drop to low .0020s before getting back in.

Hi All,

There are a few updates due, on both Gold and Lithium projects. There is a telegram group I’d recommend joining, tonnes of info in there from knowledgeable people, and even have a link to Bernard who is able to submit questions direct to him.

Low 20’s may be a bit of a broad ask, would be lovely tho!

1 Like

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-24/lithium-hits-ludicrous-mode-as-battery-metal-extends-400-gain

2 Likes

Maybe beginning of April :thinking::+1:t2::rofl:

Lol, yeah, like April the 1st!!

1 Like

Only till midday remember :rofl:

I don’t think i’ve ever had a million anything… till today :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Has one done a bit of topping up? So why is price dropping then :rofl::man_facepalming: