Lloyds Banking Group - LLOY - Share Chat

Lloyds can’t bank on rising rates

Interesting analysis, especially the final comment regarding a putative Standard Chartered deal:

Lloyds is paying the price for being a big fish stranded in a single pool

2 Likes

Top selling (most bought) share on interactive investor (ii) so far this tax year (up to 28 February).

3 Likes

That’s very interesting and here is me thinking of selling lloyds , maybe i should buy more

It’s always interesting to see what other people are buying (and selling) but I wouldn’t necessarily take it as a buy or sell signal. Also the figures in the table are to 28 February, so just before the current issues with banks.

For anyone curious about what other people are doing, ii publish a daily most traded top 10 each morning with a buy sell ratio and Freetrade publish a weekly top 50 most traded, also with a buy sell ratio plus separate tables for buys/sells by total value and etfs.

4 Likes

Decent gain today despite going ex div yesterday

2 Likes

Yippee! Dividend has been paid(just now) and it has been spent :roll_eyes:

Not had mine yet

Had mine in my account just not had the email confirm nor showing in my activity yet but the money is in mine

Lol didnt realise it had gone in otherwise i would hace used mine just as quick although 4 pound wouldnt go very far but better than nothing😃

Mine went in just as the stock market closed so will be spending mine tomorrow.

12 Likes

Your dividend will arrive, sooner or later.

1 Like

Wow that’s amazing :heart_eyes: and I’m even impressed with the picture on phone too :grinning:

4 Likes

Delicious! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Great dividend return AxedEdwards

I hope you don’t mind me asking but how many shares do you need to get that dividend?

I’m currently at about 4300 at the moment and got about 60

simple enough maths

to get a dividend of £656 with a per share div of £0.016 means 41000 shares = £18618.10 invested in LLOY at current prices

5 Likes

Can you my projective shares for other companions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl: I’ll give you a% of my lloy dividends :+1:t2:

I did have 41000. Used to have 85000 but sold them to buy more Tesla. I now have 21000

3 Likes

Bet you wished you had 81000k now still haha :joy: