Lloyds Banking Group - LLOY - Share Chat

Finally showing some get up and go. :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

BoE just increased base rate from 3.5% to 4%

Held lloyds for fourteen months, just this moment it is the first time I see it turn green, I am in two minds whether to sell?

1 Like

Depends on your personal investing aims, including your appetite for risk; fwiw I’ve just added to my holding today.

(If it’s any indicator, Credit Suisse have it as a ‘top pick’. That means they expect the share to outperform its sector)

DYOR

2 Likes

What’s fwiw John? :thinking: Or mean

For what it’s worth :+1:

(Please remember I’m not recommending that you buy Lloyds - depends on your own investment strategy.)

Best of luck

I’m already invested in Lloyds and for a while and seem it worse in share price then this haha :joy:
And thanks for the explanation :+1:t2:

Mind made up, hold Lloyd’s Group for it twice a year dividend payment.

1 Like

Good luck. I’m keeping my fingers crossed. :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes

The dividend is getting stronger and should hopefully be another nice one next? :thinking::+1:t2:

1 Like
4 Likes
3 Likes

Lloyds Banking Group - 2022 Annual Report and Accounts #LLOY @LBGNews Lloyds Banking Group - 2022 Annual Report and Accounts - Vox Markets #voxmarkets

Lloyds Banking Group - 2022 Full Year Results #LLOY @LBGNews Lloyds Banking Group - 2022 Full Year Results - Vox Markets #voxmarkets

1 Like

So what am I missing? A decent buy back of shares but the sp drops.

The buy back doesn’t happen immediately, it is going to be happening where possible between now and Dec 23.

Markets overall seem to have dipped today, so nothing to be majorly concerned about in my opinion. There isn’t a strong bounce as the results came in pretty much as expected too, so potentially already priced in to an extent.

1 Like

*Source: Simply Wall Street

1 Like

Lloyds Banking Group - Share Buyback Programme Commences #LLOY @LBGNews Lloyds Banking Group - Share Buyback Programme Commences - Vox Markets #voxmarkets