Meet Freetrade the Challenger Stockbroker Launching it's Android App Today - Forbes

:robot: :rocket:

The post also mentions whatā€™s ahead

With Freetrade now available on iOS and Android, the trading app will also be releasing a stream of new products and features in the coming weeks and months, including Apple Pay for iOS, Google Pay and ISAs for Android and ā€œmost importantly improved insights for your portfolio and stock collections within the discovery toolbar. Think collections such as ā€˜female CEOsā€™ or ā€˜electric car companiesā€™.ā€

16 Likes

Looks chilly chaps!

Also mentioned:

This news comes weeks ahead of the launch of another Freetrade crowdfunding campaign

7 Likes

A year after the last raise. Getting excited.

2 Likes

We can start getting excited about our paper gains :blush:. Any guesses on the sort of valuation this raise might be at?

2 Likes

their aim is to raise a further Ā£1 million in minutes

So a smaller raise than last time? I guess thatā€™s good for existing investors as dilution will be low, but might need to be quick to get in!

1 Like

Definitely quick - also either means they have a bigger backer somewhere else? Or they truly need this money just for European expansion and not to pay the bills!

Letā€™s get excited and start at 2-3 times growth?

R3 was about 3 times R2 if I remember right, and they didnā€™t have an app out back then

It could mean they aim to raise the first Ā£1 million in minutes :wink:

Or like you said itā€™s part of a bigger roundā€¦ weā€™ll find out in a few weeks.

3 Likes

The catā€™s out of the bag! :cat: :raised_hands:

Our upcoming Crowdcube round will launch at 12 PM Thursday 25th April. :fire:

All the deets will follow soon. :+1:

29 Likes

Hopefully no investors were planning on catching a 12PM showing of Endgame on Thursday! :laughing::sweat_smile:

Looking forward to the deets :raised_hands: Hopefully Freetrade wonā€™t be putting any more cats in bags :rofl: poor cat.

4 Likes

Enough :cat:s for a day with becoming the ā€œ#1 Product of the Dayā€ today on Product Hunt: Freetrade - Weā€™re on a mission to get everyone investing | Product Hunt

What a day! :smile:

5 Likes

Iā€™m in a 9am screeningā€¦ :sweat:

1 Like

Crowdcube Round 1 had a valuation of Ā£1.9m, round 2 Ā£4m and round 3 Ā£18m if Iā€™m not mistaken. All pre app (both iOS and Android) and therefore pre revenue. I would like to hazard a guess (hoping) that there will be at least a 5x multiple this round due to number of users signed up and associated revenue being generated. I could be completely wrong, but looking forward to the 25th to see!

1 Like