Megathread - 🔥 Dividend Fest 🔥

Pretty sure that is simply Excel.

1 Like

Yes it’s excel :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice £361 dividend from Legal and General today :tada:

11 Likes

Good stuff! Stick that back in and you’ll have £25 (based in current 7% yield) this time next year, on top of the £361 (assuming they pay the same)

2 Likes

Nice, I only got £216 :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Exactly what I’m going to do

1 Like

Cheers :+1:

1 Like

I’m definitely just getting started, Gladstone Capital just delivered my first dividend of 2p :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

@bnbInvests Thats like a white mice chocolate!

soon youll have hive of mice…

shit… ok… no one wants that… invest that mice into anything else!

3 Likes

A grand £4.51 for me :laughing:

Still, am awaiting nice amounts from Admiral and Persimmon.

3 Likes

47p from Gladstone for me, just got started with dividend investing last month so seeing anything is exciting. Looking forward to watching it grow in the months to come

4 Likes

Bookmark your post to remind you in 12 months time and future you can come back and thank past you!

5 Likes

£7.96 for me hehe its a start u suppose.

1 Like

Is there a high dividend etf for US stock that you can buy on freetrade like the UK high dividend ETF IUKD?

Whats your thoughts on gladstone neil?

HDLG or GBDV claim to be high yield but <4%. SEDY is emerging markets dividends @ 9%, even if they cut the rate in half it will still be better than those other two :thinking:

3 Likes

£24.28 for me from LGEN. Just started this march with an inheritance that came in. SO far up 30ish in capital, but also have recieved £300ish in dividends so actually down £270. In it for the long haul though and adding to it every month. If things go as projected I should hopefully get to £800 in dividends for 2022.

7 Likes

Very good starrt that,what else are you in?

I’ve got £15k spread across a lot of things:
VUKE, BCPT, RIO, ULVR, GSK, NG., SSE, LGEN, PSN, LLOY, DGE, BTA, IUKD, BDEV, SBRY, HSBA, RMG, AV., ADM, POLY, ITV, CSH, MNG

Worst performers are ADM, RMG and SBRY it is also a pity that I bought a lot of stuff the day before the invasion of Ukraine. I was down £1k at some point, but as is said, it is time in market not time the market I’m sure RMG SBRY and ADM will continue to exist and pay dividends, so as long as they are self sustaining, I try not to worry about the loss of capital.

1 Like

I would have thought this was one of your worst performers as it’s one of mine :rofl:

Bought last summer, down 86% since the Ukraine war, cancelled divs. I’m of course clinging onto it in the hope of a recovery in the future! :pray:

2 Likes