MEGATHREAD: European expansion 🇪🇺

It goes away after you close the first stick tab you open and isn’t easy to repeat.

Also haven’t you heard of dark mode @Pdw ? All that white must burn your eye balls

2 Likes

I cant say I have ever turned it on :rofl:

2 Likes

Get oot! the home land of :canada: @adam :canada: wins it by a moose’s antler (they’re really big! :deer: )

I was hoping for Barbados and that the team would charter a plane for the first international community meet up but it looks like I’ll be out of luck.

1 Like

What is the timeline for launching in the various countries that are being talked about, Sweden, Germany, France, Japan etc.?

The Freetrade Roadmap just says “we’re working on it”: Stock trading (zero commission) & investment app | Freetrade

I’m hoping there’s some communication that at least says what calendar quarter each country is going to go live.

They’re waiting for licenses to be approved. I’d imagine once Sweden approves, the other EU countries should go quicker.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZZc11NMl1s/

2 Likes

Which EU market would Freetrade need to get to for them to release more easily in other EU markets, because at this pace it could take up a year for them to release in all EU.

Maybe they didn’t have enough cash!

What makes you think they didn’t look into it and do some analysis?

I’d be interested to know what the new Swedish board members are bringing to the table, as it’s clearly not help with the regulators as was originally thought.

5 Likes

If anyone is looking for a sign :joy: :

11 Likes

The comments section of that tweet is getting some interaction :eyes:

Maybe Anna Hallberg will take notice and give them a kick up the …

7 Likes

Good old Juno

8 Likes

It’s weird to thing he tweeted then waited 40mi swapped accounts before tweeting again. All at an account that isn’t going to care.

He’s still around so :wave: Brian Whittington if you’re reading this is one of your new / sleeper accounts :eyes:

2 Likes

Amazing to think 50% of the replies to that are one person haha.

In other news, not really that impressive of a stat considering there are only 4 replies :joy:

4 Likes

Only 1 is Juno guys :sweat_smile:

4 is rather low though … a few more replies wouldn’t hurt!

5 Likes

Brilliant - Big J getting stuck right in there :facepunch:t3::see_no_evil::rofl::call_me_hand:t3::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Anyone here noticed the Belgium, Austrian & Portuguese shares that are now available!

2 Likes

I notice someone mentioned Polish stocks.

That bring out a question.what happens when freetrade release a market that’s bot in Euros like the Polish Zloty or the Romanian Lei?

They’ll have home currencies, like for Australia, Canada & Japan.