MEGATHREAD: Free Share updates and feedback 🎟

Thats been the case for two of my referrals but my third is now stuck and without being able to move onto the next referral or something similar I now cant refer anyone else…

My third is stuck even though my friend has topped up his account :frowning:

How are people getting more than one referral? I thought it was only one per person.

1 Like

Referral links are single use - but once you’ve used your referral up and the whole process is completed by the person you give the link to a new referral link will be available to use in the app (these are refreshed every week or so by the FT team)

1 Like

£200 or £80 max? Thanks

1 Like

Have the new referral links been topped up yet? If that is the case I didn’t get one…

It’s up to £200 now.

We’ve clarified this with the latest app update (version 2.5.2).

7 Likes

Any updates on when they will be announced/awarded?

Hey, my ffriend hadn’t topped up yet and i think the link has been refreshed as I can’t see his progress anymore when I click on the share button. If he tops up now will we still both get our free share? or has it expired?

The link hasn’t expired, you’ll still both get your free shares if they top up :smile:

1 Like

If someone signed up when it was up to £80 do we get the up to £200 now the offer has changed?

Asking more in hope than expectation :grin:

2 Likes

Happy days! I best get nudging him :joy:

1 Like

Everyone who’s earned a free share so far will be eligible to receive a share that’s worth up to £200 :partying_face:

5 Likes

Could you update the text on the link landing page too? (https://api.freetrade.io/xxxx)

1 Like

Yes we will - thanks :raised_hands:

1 Like

Just a side note, point 15 on your t&cs, is this GDPR compliant? Not pointing a finger, just flagging :smiley:

This is fantastic guys!! - great news and will only make the offer more appealing and even more exciting!

2 Likes

My colleague just got a new invite link but I didn’t :cry:

Edit: I just got one, my life is complete (until next time) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I had a number of referrals queued to my account. Does each referral have the same url or do you need to wait for one to become complete before the next becomes active?

Secondly, I had used a referral with someone and it showed in the app that the first stage had been complete. When I check again, this has now disappeared to just the invite page. This invite that appears here has the same url as the one that had just been used, so is this one still invalid?

They each have their own URL.

That sounds strange so it’d be good to look into it, could you please message us via the in-app chat?