MEGATHREAD: Free Share updates and feedback 🎟

Still waiting too!

@Pazza @Cam Can you two message the team in-app to see what may be going on? Thanks! :pray:

1 Like

It’s come through now. Thanks :pray:

2 Likes

Messaged them, still got nothing :grimacing:

Got it now!

3 Likes

I didn’t get no notification of Free Shares, entered the App and noticed one share from National Express. :smiley: :+1:

But it also still says a queued free share, is there another to appear?

Got mine too! But I still have “Free Share” queued. Is it a glitch?

1 Like

Yes no notification and still showing queued! Guess it’s still glitchy and causing the team problems!

Free share still queued and nothing in activity tab to show the new share ?

@Freetrade_Team

A typical reason for that is, your friend hasn’t topped up yet. If they did, ping the team in-app! :pray:

I only had one free share queued - I have the free share but it’s still showing queued and nothing in activity tab for the share I got.

Unless I have another free share ? Don’t remember a notification if I do. I’ll head to live chat.

1 Like

Hey all, if your queued Free Share order failed yesterday, it’ll go into tomorrow (Thursday’s) reveal :tickets:

Yesterday’s free share notification and presence in the activity tab came this afternoon strangely enough :joy:

Lucky

5 Likes

I wouldn’t buy because it’s overvalued but I’d certainly take that as a free share. Well done Elia

2 Likes

Very nice, congratulationss Elia.

I still have a copy of an email I sent a friend for referral to which they lost. If I resend the email with the code within, will it still count as a referral and free share if they sign up, even though I can no longer see the send a referral in my app?

Thanks.

It will have expired by now, so drop as in-app message and we’ll send you a new one.

1 Like

Many thanks for the confirmation and reply @Freetrade_Team :+1:
Will send an in-app message when ready. :slight_smile:

Hi Sam :slight_smile:

I see some US counterparts are offering this, how long do you think it will be until this feature comes out?

I can see many a blogger/YouTuber using it to spread the word of Freetrade.

We are planning lots of improvements to Free Share , including the possibility of creating a single unique link for people to share widely.

I got Microsoft this time! Thanks FT! :grin:

21 Likes

Is there a way that this process could be automated daily? Similar to what Trading 212 do…

1 Like