Moderna Inc 🧬 πŸ’‰ (MRNA)

Yep time to sell leaders in a revolutionary technology which has huge potential for the coming decades.

2 Likes

But that has skyrocketed recently and faces a lot of challengers in the market no?

1 Like

Good news for them re boosters. And also a supply gap from Novavax shows how hard new entrants will find the mRNA space

2 Likes

So this is the next new thing on the block to skyrocket?

1 Like

Have you heard something :thinking:

Their flu shots not bad, not amazing.

Interesting news on the cause of MS - this study ties it to EBV, for which Moderna have a vaccine in trials.

2 Likes

So is this article suggesting the MS is not genetically inherited like previously thought or partially thought anyway. Other studies have also suggested environmental factors such as climate as MS suffers mainly come from the Northern hemisphere.

Think i preferred when this was a meme stock. sorry start to the year with this

Yeah EBV clearly looks like it’s part of the cause, but since most adults have had EBV (eg it causes glandular fever) other factors must be present in MS. Massive piece of research, potentially very exciting for treatments and prevention.

1 Like

I’m down 36% on my holding of MRNA (I was a late starter) but this may be a time to buy?

It may yet :rocket: again!

1 Like

I just bought some on the way down, wish me luck! They have a PE of 10
right now which does not seem unreasonable but I’d say future revenues depend on successful vaccines for other diseases, not just covid. For now they fall with all the other biotech names though.

1 Like

Yes, fingers crossed! Whether these are corrections or not, long term - you never know!

I’ll be topping up in the next few days, if only to get my average down!

Getting to the stage now where an acquisition might be on the cards